Status: The sequel should be up soon. Thanks for reading this :)

Too Much of Anything

and that's the price I pay

I wriggled to the left side of the warm and comforting bed, my hands finding something and wrapping around it, almost like it was a teddy bear. I nuzzled my neck into it, only realising when I heard an irritated groan that it wasn't a teddy bear at all. I felt something nudge me, as I cracked one eye open.

"Let go of me," Jack spoke slowly, reminding me about everything that happened at the concert.

I grinned knowing he probably wanted to kill me, I did promise I wouldn't do anything but Jack was just too cuddly. I proved this fact by trying to wrap my arms around him again. He denied this, shoving me away from him as I fell off the bed and hard onto the floor.

 I winced and glared up at a sniggering Jack who seemed to find this so hilarious. Well, I was certainly not laughing. He smirked at me and climbed out of bed, giving me a fleeting glance. He placed a hand on my head, ruffling my hair as his fingers became entangled with my locks. I sort of liked the feeling strangely enough, it was odd but made me feel special at the same time. 

"I'm going to go have a shower," he announced making his way over to the bathroom. He stopped at the door, his hand touching it as he turned back, a stern look across his face, "Don't you dare peek."

I shrugged but I couldn't help the devious grin that appeared on my lips. I couldn't promise anything. Jack went into the shower room, he locked the door as I raised an eyebrow. Did he seriously think I was going to just waltz in there? Oh please, that's a little too far-fetched for this game. 

I crossed my legs, staring blankly at the door waiting for Jack to come out. Frankly I was bored, I listened to the sound of the water fall down in the shower finding that my only entertainment. 

The door opened slightly a few minutes later as Jack came out, drying his wet hair with one towel with another round his waist.

He looked at me and blushed immediately. He began to stutter uncontrollably, "I forgot to get my clothes."

I stood up on my feet, my eyes examining every part of Jack's chest up until his waist, where that damn towel was. I bit my lip, trying to look elsewhere. Jack walked past me, brushing my shoulder and giving me a small smile before heading over to his wardrobe. I stared after him, any sane thought that was left in my head was slowly disappearing. 

Was he trying to fucking tempt me? Although, I shouldn't be like this. Our bet was never supposed to go this far but if it was taking this long then what else could I do? At the end of the day, whatever happened was part of the bet. I had to keep on telling myself that it was only just a game. So it didn't matter whether I decided to act on my instincts. Besides, Jack was practically asking for it.

 I licked my lips walking over to Jack who's back was facing me. My hands found his hips as he froze in place, stopping what he was doing only a few seconds ago. My fingers slid across the part of his skin that was just above the towel as I pulled on it gently. Jack, suddenly comprehending what I was doing, spun around so he was facing me as he backed against the wall. The poor boy looked frightened.

"Alex," he warned, grabbing onto my hands and trying to push them away, "Stop it."

I leaned forward my mouth grazing his ear as I nipped at his ear lobe making him whimper.

"Were you trying to tempt me Jacky?" I asked huskily, "Because it's definitely working."

I had cornered him and it looked like there was no signs of escape. All he had to do was admit he liked me. I knew that he was trying to hide the fact that he wanted more from me. He should stop lying to himself about it. 

I huffed angrily, my hands touching his bare chest. "I don't know why you can't just admit it. You like me, Jack. I know you do. So if you want me like I know you want me, I'd start being a little more honest."

He pushed me away as I staggered backwards in shock. I steadied myself, making sure that I didn't fall as I stared at him and noticed the evident snarl on his lips.

"Let me tell you this, Alex Gaskarth." He was suddenly only a step away from me. "I'll never fall for you, so don't think for one second that I will. Because you know what's going to happen? Do you know what's already happening? You are falling for me."

My eyes widened taking in his words. Just looking at him was torturing me. Was he right all along? I shook my head, no he wasn't. I was not falling for Jack, that couldn't happen. 

"You're wrong," I whispered, not sounding too sure at all.

He raised an eyebrow and touched my cheek. I glanced up at him, feeling like I was sinking into those hypnotising orbs.

He smirked at me and leaned down. My heart rate suddenly sped up and I started panicking thinking he was actually going to kiss me. I was scared when I felt disappointed when he kissed the corner of my mouth instead.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," he murmured winking at me before he grabbed the clothes that he needed and strode back into the shower room. 

He wasn't right, he couldn't be. I had to change this back around and stop taking this so seriously. If I didn't I was sure to lose myself along the way. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, is Alex the one falling for Jack?
Or will things change...again?
Hehe :3

Thanks for commenting:
helen_robo
LuvJack102
anna is shameless
Rae M Wakefield
Jimmy.Sullivan
xo <3 thanks for commenting!
Comment&Subscribe?
Please don't be a silent reader :3