Status: The sequel should be up soon. Thanks for reading this :)

Too Much of Anything

I've got you where I want you

A voice was yelling at me, shaking my shoulders as I began to stir. I blinked, feeling woozy for a second; my hand went up to the back of my head as I remembered what had just happened for me to be in such a state.

I had been so drunk that I had fainted and knocked myself out. Clever one there, Alex. The shaking didn't seem to stop and it was beginning to annoy me greatly. I only realized a few minutes afterwards that it was Jack's concerned shouting that had woke me up. I glared at him but he didn't seem to notice this, instead he smiled at me.

"Thank god you're awake! I didn't take you to the hospital because you didn't have that big a bump," he informed me.

It felt horrible though, that was for sure. I was currently in his house, I had no idea how he managed to take me back all the way here.

I peered at Jack's face - particularly his lips - as memories of what I did came rushing back to me. My lips quivered but I tried to not give away the shock that I was feeling.

I had kissed Jack. That was not a dream, I remembered everything about it and heck, I really wanted it. But does this mean I have actually lost? I couldn't face up to it; I couldn't even look Jack in the eye. He didn't seem to be acting any differently; maybe I dreamt it all up. I fucking hope so.

He wasn't smiling anymore, that expression had actually faded. He cocked his head to the left, inspecting my drooping eyes that were directed down to the floor.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" he asked the question that I most certainly didn’t want to hear.

I wanted to lie about it; I wanted to deny remembering anything. I was scared that if I told him, our relationship would change - or worse, we'd no longer be friends.

I bit my lip, unsure of what to do in such a situation. I hated to lose too and I wanted to win this bet my own way even if that meant doing it with different intentions. I realized something quite extraordinary, I didn't just want Jack to admit he liked me, I wanted him to be mine.

I laughed it off, "Yeah I do. Sorry about that, you know how I am - horny as hell."

So that was a bit of a half lie, yeah, I was horny but that wasn't the reason why I wanted to kiss Jack in the first place. Even now looking at him makes an indescribable feeling appear in my chest.

Jack didn't show any signs of disappointment or even if he cared for that matter.

He sighed, "If that's the case then use someone else to do that to."

No, I only wanted Jack. This was the first time ever that I had been lusting over only one person. How irritating it is that that person happens to be my best friend. I blame the bet; I should never have been so big-headed into thinking that it was a good idea in the first place. Now look where I am, instead of getting with girls I want a guy. Never thought I'd see that coming.

"Do you have any paracetamol? I have a really nasty headache," I inquired.

It might not be strong enough to cure this headache, but it would do. Jack nodded as he headed off to get some. He came back shortly after as he handed out some paracetamol - but they were tablets.

"You know I can't swallow those things. Don't you have any crushed paracetamol?" I asked.

He smirked at me, "That shows a lot about you."

Where were these witty sexual innuendoes coming from? I felt like I was missing something. I snorted at him, ignoring what he just said and asked the question. He shook his head as I sat there in silence, wondering what to do. An idea formed in my head as I grinned.

He seemed to understand what was going on in my head without even asking. He grimaced at me, taking a step back.

"No way, Alex," he declined.

I pouted, "But Jacky! Don't you want your best friend to feel better?"

I could tell he was thinking it through in his head. This was a way for me to get closer to him without doing so without him being so unwilling. Although, right now he looked like he wanted to run away.

He gave in, taking the tablet and a bit of water being careful not to swallow it himself as he leaned forward and kissed me, my mouth opening so he could insert the paracetamol and the water.

Once it was gone and into my system, I took what we were currently doing my advantage. My hands trailed down to the end of his shirt as I snuck my hand underneath it, exploring his chest and rubbing his nipples with my finger tips. He gasped pulling away suddenly.

"Are you still horny and drunk?" he asked.

I sniggered, "Yeah, well I lied about before. I like some Jacky action!"

I tried to reach for him again but he backed away making me whimper. I folded my arms not liking Jack acting like this. Can't he just admit he likes me and be done with it? I wanted Jack so badly and the way he was pushing me away was killing me. Although, he couldn't understand that.

"So wait, did I win the bet then?" A grin appeared on his lips at the idea.

I crawled over to Jack, straddling him as my hands played with his hair. "No. Because I know how much you liked kissing me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So he remembered :3
But what is Jack's thoughts in all of this?
And what will Alex do now?

Thanks for commenting:
helen_robo
anna is shameless
LuvJack102
Jimmy.Sullivan
xo <3 I really appreciate it!
Comment&Subscribe?
Don't be a silent reader ;)