Status: The sequel should be up soon. Thanks for reading this :)

Too Much of Anything

six feet under the stars

How could I have thought that things would have gone smoothly and how I wanted for once when I had Alex in the same room? I left him to sleep, to rest so he could get better but I didn't expect him to be so demanding of me. 

It took only five short minutes until he called me back upstairs, asking for something as he batted his eyelids at me. He was completely enjoying this and if he wasn't ill, I would have given him hell.

 So, I unfortunately took it in my stride as I followed his every need without so much as a complaint. 

Although, it got to a point where he wasn't letting me do what I needed to do (which was an essay that I hadn't even been able to think about yet) so I had to take action.

 He shouted for me once more as I rolled my eyes, opening the door to my dimly lit room as I glared at Alex, not being able to stop the grumpy look appearing on my face.

"What?" I demanded as Alex looked back at me innocently. 

Alex was making it virtually impossible to be mean to him, one look my way and I'd cave in. It had always been like this, I've never been properly angry with him, but he hasn't given me a chance too yet. 

"I was just asking for some water, but it's fine," he shrugged, not seeming to care as much.

I sighed, deciding to give in as I fetched him a glass of water and placed it by the side of the bed.

 I turned around, ready to leave to go back to my neglected school work when I felt Alex's arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me down onto the bed. He snuggled into my shoulder, seeming to hold on tighter when I tried to wriggle away.

"Alex, let go," I asked.

He shook his head, obviously not wanting to do as I asked any time soon. 

"I've got work to do, Alex. Come on," I pulled on his hands hoping he'd get the gist.

Don't get me wrong, I really didn't mind this whatsoever, in fact I'd love to have time to be like this with Alex, but he was way too distracting.

"Fuck work," he murmured, his breath on my shoulder sending shivers down me automatically.

"What do I have to do for you to let me go?" I questioned.

He smirked, his eyes meeting mine, that familiar cheeky glint lighting them up. His breath ghosted my ear as he muttered, "Kiss me." 

My gaze was immediately drawn to those lips, and yes I would have fulfilled his wish without a second if it were not for the fact that he was ill and I didn't want to get what ever he had either. He saw my hesitation, seeming to read my thoughts so easily.

"Jacky, you're not going to catch anything. I'm only asking for a kiss," he pouted.

Somehow I didn't believe that, I'd blame him if I ended up coughing like crazy tomorrow. It didn't seem like he was going to let me leave the room until he got what he wanted, so I eventually gave in. I leaned forward, my lips meeting his as he smiled with satisfaction.

 He always knew that he had me wrapped around his finger, I was under his control and I'd never be able to break his spell on me. That's how Alex is rumoured a Casanova too, his ways of hypnotising his 'lovers' is something I would never have imagined before.

 This is why everyone falls for Alex and that was just one reason why I had become trapped in his web too. There was no way out once you were stuck, but it's not like I wanted anything to change. 

To be honest, I couldn't imagine us being any different, I liked being able to kiss Alex, to hold Alex, I wouldn't have it any other way. I hadn't realised, however, what exactly I was getting myself into.

"Hey, after I'm better, I want to take you out. You must know that my dates are the best," he silently chuckled at this, staring up at me with expectant eyes.

I smiled, Alex always seemed to melt any worries I had in my mind away. "Sure, I'd like that." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking a long time to update, I've been busy with school. I'll try my best to update at least twice a week.

Thanks for commenting:
helen_robo
Jimmy.Sullivan
kernelatrox.
LuvJack102
deariloveyou
xo <3 thanks!
Comment&Subscribe!
Don't be a silent reader ;)