Status: The sequel should be up soon. Thanks for reading this :)

Too Much of Anything

you take my breath away

Never in my entire life have I been so stressed out over something as simple as a date before. I’ve always been in control of everything, I knew what to do with any person that I went out with, what to wear and where to go without even a second thought. This time was completely different. 

Maybe it was the fact that the person I was going on a date with was Jack of all people and he had been my best friend. I don’t want to admit this because I know it will only shine me in a negative light, but I never really cared about anyone of my girlfriends before. What I had with them is nothing compared to what I am beginning to have with Jack.

 I wanted everything to be perfect; I didn’t want to let him down. I guess that’s why I was going crazy over the fact that I had gone through every type of clothing I owned in my closet, the unwanted clothes scattering the floor and I still couldn’t make up my mind.

 I bit my lip, wondering whether Jack was doing the same thing as me or whether he had picked any old thing out of his wardrobe without any debate about it. I felt stupid, so unbelievably stupid for acting like this. Did normal people act this way?

 I hadn’t seen Jack since the day I was ill, even at school I didn’t get a chance to talk to him. I was really looking forward to the night ahead and that was for sure. What did I have planned exactly? That was another problem. Jack was special; I was actually bothering to think about where to go. I didn’t want anything to go wrong at all.

 I finally managed to choose an outfit after a long time of deliberation; hopefully I didn’t look like an absolute idiot. I heard the doorbell ring, knowing instinctively that it was Jack before I even opened it. He stood there, leaning his body against the door frame, looking perfect as usual. A huge smirk spread across his lips, his eyes dancing with mirth. 

“So, ready Alex?” It was like Jack could tell how long it took for me to choose the correct clothing. I decided to act like I knew what I was doing, even if I clearly didn’t. 
 
“Yup,” I answered, my eyes scanning him over. 

Fuck, could he get any sexier? He wore tight tight jeans that complimented him in every way. I found myself licking my lips, wanting to have my way with him there. But of course, I couldn’t do that, we’d only been together for a few weeks. I don’t know what Jack would say if I mentioned that. 

“Stop undressing me with your eyes,” Jack laughed, knowing full well of my exploring eyes and how I couldn’t stop myself from looking. With Jack, that just wasn’t possible. 

I loved teasing Jack, I realized this when we were so focused on the bet we made, it just made my heart beat faster, adrenalin coursing through my veins. 

My hands reached out for the soft fabric of Jack's shirt as I looked up at him. "Is that an invitation to actually do it?"

Maybe if I kept on doing stuff like this, he’d voluntarily agree to take our relationship a few steps forward because at this current time, he seemed like he had the same idea as I had. 

He pulled my hands away from his shirt and for a second I thought he was pushing me away. I was completely proved wrong when he suddenly kissed me roughly, his lips moving against mine. He licked the bottom of my lip and the next second our tongues were entangling. 

I knew what was soon to happen next, he’d pull away and that would be that. He wasn’t someone to jump into bed with you this quickly. This was only another thing that I was proved wrong about. 

He pulled back slightly, but I could still feel his breathing on my face as I glanced at him, wondering what he was thinking. “Upstairs,” he said hoarsely.

So were we going to have sex before a date, that sounded fun. Although, maybe we weren’t, maybe I was getting in over my head. I didn’t question it though and instead did what he said as we walked rather hastily up the stairs to my room, Jack shutting the door quickly.

I felt his wandering hands on me only mere seconds after, yanking at my t-shirt as his hand travelled up it and managed in the process to take it off. 

“You’re very eager,” I chuckled as Jack stopped and glared at me. 

“Shut up, Alex. You want this right?” he asked, even though he really didn’t need to ask this at all.

 Of course I wanted it; I was going hard at the thought of having sex with Jack. But Jack wanted it now, right? I didn’t want to force him in to anything he didn’t want to do. 

He seemed so confident though, like he had been planning for this to happen for months. Although that sounded more like me. How I deny this amazing boy? How could I even rethink this for a second? I usually wouldn’t give a rat’s ass and would do it anyway. So what was the difference now?

I nodded frantically. “Of course, of course,” I paused, deciding to make sure of the situation, “Just as long as you do.” 

Jack rolled his eyes at me, ignoring this statement as his hand touched my crotch and he began to palm me through my jeans. Any coherent words were lost after that.

Suddenly clothes were thrown each and every direction, and soon we were both left with only our boxers. My hands ran down Jack's chest, feeling each part with my fingertips as a way of remembering. I felt utterly spellbound and as Jack's teeth nipped across my neck, bruises forming, I felt completely lost in it all. 

He kissed down my collarbone, all the while his hand fumbling slightly nervously with my boxers. Something in me didn't like the fact that Jack was the one who was taking control. In all my relationships I've always been the one in that position and this just felt so odd. Maybe that was my old Casanova ways talking but I wanted the tables to turn around - and fast.

 I grinded down on Jack, receiving a groan from the other male. His boxers were off, revealing his dick on full display. I found myself unconsciously licking my lips as I stared at it and back at Jack's flushed face. He was obviously hard and so was I. 

"Do you want me to take care of that, Jacky?" I asked, touching his dick as he shivered with pleasure.

He nodded frantically, not being able to voice his need for me right then. A permanent smirk was stuck to my lips as I bobbed my head down, licking along his shaft and taking him slowly into my mouth. 

He couldn't take my teasing, as it seemed, so he grabbed onto my hair pulling me further in as his whole dick was in my mouth. My tongue twirled around his length, licking over his slit which was already leaking. Jack came pretty quickly, his hands fisting my hair. We both fell back onto the bed, both struggling to breathe. 

"So," I started, "How about that date then?" 

Jack looked at me, his eyes widening and a grin settling on his lips. "There's more?" he exclaimed. 

I chuckled, pressing my lips to his. "You betcha." 

Image

"You will not get away, Gaskarth!" Jack yelled at the top of his lungs, as he attempted to throw another water balloon at me. 

So our date ended up consisting of eating at an amazing restaurant where the food was absolutely delicious, but we ended up getting chucked out because our apparent non-acceptable behaviour. I went to Plan B, which was apparently playing a game of throwing water balloons at each other. So what if it was childish, sue me! 

I raised an eyebrow at Jack, dodging his attack with skill. "You're going to have to try a lot harder than that, Barakat." 

I lobbed one at him, it managing to fly right into his surprised face. He was now dripping wet, and looking a little pissed. I smiled at him nervously, as he held three somewhat large water balloons in his hands as he bounced them up and down.

"Oh you are so going to get it," he warned. 

There was not enough time to escape from my watery fate as he managed to corner me. 

"Hey, Jack. Forgive and forget, eh?" I suggested, I so far hadn't gotten wet and I was hoping for it to stay that way. Unfortunately, things weren't exactly turning out like that. 

He gave me a crooked smile, not having a second thought as he threw all three water balloons at my face, laughing at my not amused expression. I was about to say something rather rude when he held my hand, his fingers intertwining with my own. 

"Are we even?" he asked.

No, I couldn't be mean, his eyes were too perfectly entrancing me to be able to do that. Instead I shrugged, a small smile playing on my lips. 

 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated this for a long time. Updates will hopefully go back to normal now. I hope I haven't lost any of you commenters/readers.

Thanks for commenting:
Jimmy.Sullivan
Rae M Wakefield
kernelatrox.
LuvJack102
coolstoryBrosif [x2]
anna; [x2]
deariloveyou
xo <3 thanks!
Please comment and subscribe?
Don't be a silent reader :)