Status: Finished

I See Your Face, I Can't Breathe

SOLD OUT! Never Shout Never ft. The Ready Set. FIRST CONCERT OF NEW TOUR! Welcome to Seattle!

Jordan, he's a bit cocky for the first concert. He's a sweetie, who just got out of a huge relationship. After he does something to change someone's life, he might be ready for a relationship

Chris, he's cocky, but a real sweetie. He just wants a girl so that his songs could be to use. He might be someone's hero just like Jordon is.

For some down time before the concert, Chris and Jordan go their seperate ways.

Chris goes to Starbucks for a latte and some free wi-fi.

Jordan goes swimming to strengthen his muscles.

Someone decides to rob Starbucks. Now he's waving his gun around, threatening to shoot.

Jordan sees a girl who needs CPR. Fortunatley, he knows how to save lives.

Chris decides to protect a girl.

Jordan decides he has to save a girl's life.
Contest Entered In

Slightly Different Band Contest
Bandfic/Songfic/Albumfic Contest

The layout is Never Shout Never, because most of the story is going to be about him. <3 I just love Jordan too, so we're gonna have to throw him in here!
Attention! This story is almost finished, and their will be a sequel where Maggie will start her...urm plan, and lots of good stuff. <3 So, if you don't like the ending, hold your horses, mmmkay?LU

Disclaimer:
I do not own Never Shout Never or The Ready Set.
Story title: Lyric from Dare 4 Distance by Chris. <3
I do own the original characters, the story idea, and the plot. Don't take. Comments are taken with <3 love!


Hai! <3 I'm going to give the key of colors for transitioning people, kay? PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR FURTHER CHAPTER!
DeepPink=Mia
Tomato=Jordan
DeepSkyBlue=Christofer
Chartreuse=Andie
DarkCyan=Maggie
Purple=No POV
This is a colour guide, for y'alls. Continue reading. hope you enjoy...:) comment if you'd like. subscribe if you're hooked. ahah, just enjoy yourself. constructive critism is nice, so long as it isn't mean.


Haii! If you're reading this, thanks. Please leave a comment. I love 'em. <3 I will give you computer cookie if you leave comment/subscribe.
Happy (soon) Holidays. <3 Presents: comments, subscriptions, help!
lostpuzzlepiece stories