Lets Go Back To The Room Where It All Began

Run, Don't Walk

Lisa stared at the mirror as I stood in the door way.
"do i look okay?!" she freaked out on me.
"totally fine, Lisa. Better than me" She rolled her eyes and put on more makeup. I stood there watching her. I glanced up at my new red glob of hair that rested into the perfect yet kinda messy bun my sister put up for me. A few hair strands were missed and made it look cooler, or at least in my mind. The dress at this point, fit perfectly. I smiled as i glanced up at me in the mirror.
Lisa walked away and walked down the stairs.
"Why are you wearing leggings anyway?!" Lisa looked at me irritatingly
"i don't want to show off my legs" The doorbell rang as i grabbed a Coke from the fridge and sat on the counter next to my sister.
"awe. you look adorable." She went to fix her ponytail and made the Coke spill all down my dress. "OHMYGOD. I'M SO SORRY" i fell on the floor laughing.
"whoa. someone is laughing too much" Alex said walking into the kitchen, surprisingly without Lisa hooked all over him.
"m-my dress!" i didn't know why i found it hilarious but i did.
Lisa finally helped me up and rushed me up stairs before Jack could see me.
"where's jack" i said as she pushed me onto my bed.
"outside. he's nervous." I smiled at that.
"oh." She threw a random black dress at me. "but my bra straps..." i stared at her then the dress.
"First put on the dress." so i did as i was told "here" she handed me the jewelry then my TOMS. I smiled at the results of everything, my leggings were changed to a gray pair.
"Listen...we should talk" Lisa sat next to me and stared at her hands.
"okay..."

*Jack's P.O.V*
"dude, there is no reason at all to be so nervous." i glared at Alex because of the words.
"uh, yeah, there is. what if she changes her mind and goes but doesn't talk to me!"
"jack... shut the hell up and go inside" Alex drug me into the house. A tall, curvy blond woman greeted me.
"hi dear." She bent over so i could see full cleavage. Not gonna lie, it was pretty gross.
"yeah. hello" i shot her a smile then stared at the ground.
Lisa jumped from the stairs, she looked pretty.
"NOW INTRODUCING..... ALICIA" A smile grew across my face without me knowing it. Alicia jumped off the last step of the stairs. She stood like Lisa and they started flailing their arms as the screamed the words "PROM NIGHT" into the thick awkward covered air
"grow up" The sister snapped but Alicia just continued with Lisa.
"we are some pretty lucky men" Alex joked.
"What if we dance like this at Prom?!" Lisa and Alicia started randomly dancing while jumping up and down. Alex tackled Lisa and Alicia stared at me scared. I walked over to her and picked her up from the waist, I carried her outside.
She laughed as I sat her down. She gave all attention to me, her eyes sparkling in the sunlight and all focused on me. Her glorious voice escaped her mouth to talk to or about me. Her smile was formed because of me. She was so calm and i was freaking out on the inside. She hugged me tightly. Her head resting on my chest. I wrapped my around her.
-----
*Alicia's P.O.V*
We got to the Prom and the first song they played was a slow song.
"DANCE ALICIA" Lisa begged I shook my head no.
"Come on" Jack pulled me up without asking me about it.
"I don't know how to dance" i whispered to him.
"Just follow me" he pulled me close to him. I smiled and watched his feet. "Do you get it? All we do is sway back and forth and shit" he whispered to me. I followed him, step by step, and eventually just rested my head on his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I smiled to myself. So far, tonight was the best.
The song was finally over and me and Jack sat back down.
"See! Nothing to slow dancing!" He laughed. I rested my head on his should.
"What time is it?" I looked up at him. He pulled out his phone and checked.
"10. Why?" He looked down at me.
"i wanna go home." He looked at me weird. "I just wanna get out of this dress and cuddle with you" he smiled and kissed me.
"Let me go tell Alex that I'm leaving" he got up which left me alone and people stared at me. I wanted Jack to be back already. It just wasn't being so good after all.
Jack grabbed my hand and took us outside.
"HOLY FUCK ITS COLD" i yelled as Jack took off his jacket to his suit.
He handed it out to me and i took it "better?" He laughed.
I smelled his scent that was wonderfully strong on the jacket. The scent tickled my nose but it was an amazing smell. I loved it. It was still warm and cozy from his body being in it for the past hour. "Much. Thank you" i stood on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled as i did so.
"Do you mind walking home"
"No, as long as you are with me at all times, I'm good." We started walking and talked mainly about beliefs in marriage and religion and such. It was wonderful to hear things coming out of Jack's mouth that wasn't cuss words and dirty jokes.
I smiled as he talked and we walked hand-in-hand. He would rub my hand gently with his soft thumb.
----
He opened the door to his house quietly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "stand right here," he kissed my cheek and ran up the stairs noiselessly. I heard a door open then close. Seconds later Jack ran down the stairs making a lot more noise than before.
"My mom left. Probably a work thing. She leaves for weeks at a time. Not often though" Jack led me through the cozy feeling, dark home. I could hardly see but our hands was my guide.
We got up the stairs after cautiously walking. It felt like forever, going down one hallway. Jack stopped us, or shall I say me and turned on a bright light to a medium sized room. blink-182 posters were scattered over the walls. 3 guitars sat in the corner by his bed. A TV with a VCR/DVD player hooked up to it sat in a different corner, farther from the bed but still being able to watch whatever showed on the screen. I sat on the bed as he took off his shirt. I laughed.
"What?"
"You don't even warn me!?" He smiled and took off his pants. I covered my eyes like a little kid. even though, i wouldn't mind the sight, i didn't want him to know that. He removed my hands from my face and kissed me.
"You might as well uncover your face now because i sleep in my boxers"
"EW!" i screamed, pushing him away. He laughed at me.
"Are you going to change?" He arched an eyebrow which made me want to fangirl over my him and his adorable-ness. I nodded and smiled. "Want to wear one of my shirts"
"Sure" i smiled at him again.
"Want me to leave for you to change?" Did he REALLY just say that?! Am I going crazy. I shook my head, Then I remembered how self-conscious I am.
He helped me unzip my dress as it fell to the ground, Jack's eyes didn't wander around my body like I thought. He stared straight at me, right in the eyes. He leaned in for a kiss but i fell on the bed before he could kiss me. He fell ontop of me, making me laugh. He kissed me multiple times, and it was like the kisses that were quick and random (ex. in Rebel Love Song when the girl kisses the guy tons at once)
He got up and handed me a white t-shirt that was able to cover most of my underwear.
Jack laid down in the bed and wrapped one arm around my shoulders as I laid next to him. His scent over-powering every thought in my head. I felt dizzy.
As soon as Jack turned on the TV and put on Gentlemen Bronco's, I fell asleep.