Status: Rewritten and Redone :)

The Only Difference Between Me And You Is Love

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Where are you taking me?” I asked in worry as Frank smirked, taking one hand off of the wheel to stroke my cheek. My breathing seemed to stop and I tensed under his touch, clenching my fists.

“We’re just gonna go out to grab a pizza or something.” He stated nonchalantly.

“I don’t trust you.” I stated.

“Why not?” He asked, throwing his free arm around my shoulders.

“You’re going to do something mean to me that’s why.” I bit back harshly. He shook his head.

“Nope, I just wanna get some pizza so that we can go over to my house and read a chapter.” He said too casually. Fucking asshole was planning something, I could tell.

“Really now?” I asked and he nodded.

“You need to take me back home.” I said seriously and he shook his head, pulling my stiff body closer to him.

“I don’t feel like doing that right now. Maybe later.” I frowned.

“Then I better call my mom and tell her I’m going out to eat.” I growled and he smiled cheekily, passing his own phone to me out of his pocket.

I dialed my mother’s number and waited till she answered.

“Hello?” She asked in her perky voice.

“Hey mom, I’m going to be a little late coming home because I’m going out with my English assignment partner for pizza and to work out how to do this project.”

“Alright just be back home before 12: 30, bye.” She hung up already and I sighed, handing the phone back to Frank.

“So I take it you can join me for pizza?” He asked and I frowned.

“Sadly, yes I can.” I told him as he smiled.

“Good. You know, I’ve been waiting to get you to myself for a very long time and finally you’re actually going to have to speak to me!” He told me and I frowned deeper, looking out of the car’s window as we drove around.

As we pulled up to the closest Pizza Hut, Frank still put his arm over my shoulder.

“So where’s your car.” I clenched my teeth.

“Some assholes screwed with my car so it’s in the shop just getting cleaned.” I said as we found a table that seated only two people. It was a corner booth too, so no one could see Frank with me. Or me with Frank as it should be.

“Oh. Well hopefully your car gets cleaned soon, unless you wanna walk to my house everyday or you want me to pick you up.” He stated as we sat with our drinks that we had purchased as soon as we got here.

“Um, my car will be out soon but I can tell you already that we don’t need to see each other.” I told him plain and simple.

“What? Why?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Seriously? Well our families hate each other, I don’t like you and you don’t like me.” I told him as if it were the most obvious thing in the world…which it was.

He was silent for a moment and the cheese pizza that we had ordered came just in time and we ate silently in the beginning. Frank broke the silence though.

“But I don’t hate you.” He said and again I rolled my eyes at him.

“And you’re a terrible liar who’s taking me home after this.” I said and we ate in semi silence after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Arsenic_Shadow
Thank you :)
xo.