Status: Rewritten and Redone :)

The Only Difference Between Me And You Is Love

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“I’m going to have to pick you up tomorrow because it’s getting late and I don’t want you at my house right now.” He told me in his normal, jerk-like voice. I nodded and realized that he was being rather jumpy.

“Hot date got you in a rush, Iero?” I asked and he nodded quickly.

“Yea, I have to get to this party right now so we’ll have to get together another day.”

“Or we could do this the easy way and not see each other at all. I say we just call each other when we need to read or what we’ve already read.” He nodded and kept following my directions to my house.

When we arrived, I expected Frank to push me out but he took my hand and held it to his cheek.

“But then I wouldn’t get to see your face.” He said and grabbed my face with his free hand, giving me a long kiss. Of course I didn’t kiss back, but instead pushed him off of me. He simply smirked, grabbed my face with one hand quickly and pulled me in for a rough mouth kiss as he unlocked the door with his free hand.

“Asshole.” I called after him as I got out of his truck. He blew me a kiss and said “Slut!” before driving down the road and out of sight.

I walked into my house and trudged up the stairs, knocking on my mom’s bedroom door. “Come in!” She called from the other side and I walked in and sat on her bed.

“Hello Anna. So how was your date?” She joked teasingly. I resisted my urge to scream at her.

“It wasn’t a date, mother. I’m partnered up with Frank Iero, so it wasn’t so much of a date.” My mom tensed up and muted the program she was watching on Lifetime.

“Excuse me, but would you like to repeat yourself?” She asked, her full attention on me. Inside, I could tell this wouldn’t end so well on my part.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that these are all going to be short little filler crap chapters from here on out. I don't know, I haven't looked at the other prewritten chapters yet, so it's too soon to tell. Hopefully, I pick up the pace here :)
xo.