Status: Rewritten and Redone :)

The Only Difference Between Me And You Is Love

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Well, Mrs. Peters had us partnered up, so we’ll just be calling each other to tell one another what chapter to read, how much of it and whatever we’ve analyzed from that chapter. That’s it. Maybe we’ll have to see each other to do some written work, but that’s it Mum.” She stared at me with cold, steel grey eyes.

“Are you sure, Anna?”

“Yes Mum, I am.” I said and she sighed.

“Alright Anna, you can work with the boy. But remember, your father’s coming back in one month. You’ll have to explain this situation to him yourself.”

“But this project is only two weeks!”

“We do not keep secrets from each other in this household, do you understand me?” She interrupted sharply. So sharp, I bit my tongue in silence.

“Yes Mum.” I murmured quietly.

“Good. Now tell Mummy about the rest of your day.” She said and I sighed.

“I got a job at Atomic Comics.” I told her softly and she nodded.

“Mm, you shouldn’t be working there. Do you know how many weirdoes go to that shop?” I hid my smile, but shrugged.

“I like working there. Real nice people in there, ya know?”

“Stoned people, darling.” She pointed out and I shrugged once more. I liked it and that’s all that mattered.

“I’ll be going now Mum. Night.” She waved me away and returned back to her program. I sighed as I closed her door and made my way to my room.

No matter how hard I scrubbed my face with facial cleanser, brushed my teeth and put on Lip Balm, I couldn’t get the feeling of Frank’s lips on my own.

But that was probably why my lips burned with furious heat.

That or my cheeks were to blame, for I had never been kissed by a guy before.

Whilst I smiled slightly at the thought of getting kissed, vile vomit rose to my throat.

My first kiss was shared by Frank Iero.

I swallowed back the vomit that rose up my throat and fell into my slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok just check it out and from Chapter 10 and beyond, they are actually at least a page and a half long or something like that.
For Vintage Arsenic
xo.