The Way I’m Living Makes You Feel Like Giving Up

You're on!

Sunnie's P.O.V.

I walked slowly down the stairs to see Dylanne and Ryan sitting on the couch. Dylanne was sitting at one end with her arms crossed as Ryan sat on the opposite end slouching down into it. They both had piss off expressions on there face and I sighed as I walked in front of them.

"Okay, so what happened this time?" I asked and they looked at me. They both started talking at the same time so that I couldn't understand either of them. The only words I got out of the uproar was "fucktard" and "whore". This was probably going to take longer than I thought. "One at a time! Okay, Ryan, talk!"

"Well, I was shopping by myself after everyone just left me, when I walked into the store to see this little slut making out with the cashier!" He said pointing his finger at Dylanne.

"Well, sorry! I guess it doesn't matter that you were flirting with every fucking girl you saw just because I kissed one guy!" Dylanne yelled back.

"Hey, I flirted, not tongued! Plus, you probably don't even know what his name was!"

"It was Brendon, thanks a lot! And I bet you couldn't keep track of half of those girls' names! If you even asked! I'm surprised they even gave you the time of day!"

"You're just mad because I can get girls. You probably couldn't even get pussy as a lesbian!" Ryan yelled at her and her mouth dropped. I felt like hitting him for talking to her like that, but this was between him and her. I couldn't get too much involved. I was supposed to be the medium.

"Excuse me? God, you're such an ass!" Dylanne said standing up and throwing the pillow she had been holding at him. "The only reason you flirt so much is because you can't actually keep a girl."

"I can keep a girl better than you can keep a boyfriend," He said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You broke up with me!" She yelled loudly.

"Exactly!" He yelled back and she turned on her heels and ran out of the room.

"Why'd you have to shove that in her face, Ry? That's just low," I told him.

"She brought it up!" He yelled at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't yell at me. I'm not the girl you dumped a month ago. I'm not the girl who's single and kissed a guy that she could possibly be with because she's not dating you. I'm not Dylanne, Ryan! I wish you two would stop being so mad at the world and just admit you like each other! Quit letting your sexual tension in the way and just admit it to her!" I told him and he shook his head.

"I have no feelings for that stupid bitch at all!" He told me.

"No, you have no balls," I said before following after Dylanne.

I found her sitting in the guest room with her laptop open.

"What are you doing, babe?" I asked sitting down.

"Thinking of a nasty rumor I can spread all over Myspace about Ryan," She answered and I saw her furiously typing away. I rolled my eyes and pushed shut her laptop. She let her mouth hang open as she just stared at me like I had four heads. "Why'd you do that?"

"If you write something bad right now, you'll regret it later," I told her and she shook her head.

"Not if I'm writing about Ryan. He deserves everything his little aneroxic ass gets," She said.

"I know you're upset and you still feel heartbroken, but you need to calm down a little bit. You can't just hate each other forever."

"We can. And we will," She answered.

"Whatever." We sat in silence for a couple of mintues.

"So who's this guy you kissed that has Ryan so riled up?" I asked her and she snorted.

"His name's Brendon. He just moved here from Vegas or something like that. I just kissed him to make Ryan jealous. He didn't really care. I think he was gay," She stated and I rolled my eyes.

"You think everyone is gay. So is he cute?"

"Not really my type. But you might like him. But don't get any ideas. You got Gabe, remember?" She reminded me and I nodded.

"I know. I just thought if you liked him, you could use it to your advantage. But don't mess with him if you don't. You don't wanna hurt him, right?"

"I'd have a better chance with Ryland."

"You could work that."

"Why would Ryan be jealous of Ryland?"

"Bet he would."

"You're on!" She said shaking my hand. "Let's do this."