Worth The Pain

School

Chapter six
"SYVREN! WAKE UP!" Beeeeeep. Beeeeeep. My alarm was going off, it was 7:00am. I slept in. Damn. My mom must have taken a day off or something because she was shaking me furiously.. It was very annoying. I get up and walk past her, completely ignoring her constant yelling and make my way into the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. Once finished with the usual routine of getting ready for school I walk out the door with my backpack and lunch, I wait for the bus. I see a flash of silver not too far away, and I take off, I will walk to school today.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I arrive at school roughly ten minutes later. No sign of Inuyasha so I feel a little better walking through the halls. I go to he main office to receive my class schedule feeling better with each step I take. First period, art second, gym third, history fourth, strings/music. It was a nice arrangement.. The two most relaxing classes at the start and end of the day.. Now to keep avoiding Inuyasha. I speed up to get to first period.
Chapter seven:
I walk into art and the teacher, mr. Donald introduces me to the class, I turn to see a pair of golden eyes watching me, I turn away and ask "where do I sit?" Mr. Donald replies, "hmm, why don't you take a seat with Mr. Inuyasha over there." I gulp and nod solemnly, I avoid all eye contact as I make my way to the seat. Mr. Donald now looks at the entire class and speaks loudly "Open up your textbooks class, to page 136 If you will, Syvren, you'll have to share with Inuyasha until we can get a textbook for you from the other class." he continued on about Greek art and their sculptures, I look at the pictures, still avoiding Inuyasha's eyes. The period passes slowly..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next I have gym. Greeeeat.
Walking up to the gym, to my relief no sight of Inuyasha. None of the girls are friendly of course I didn't expect any of them to be but I guess a part of me was hoping I'd make a friend. But on the other hand a fiend would only burden me. I prefer to be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
again, so sorry for the short chapter