Status: Active when I get comments!

The Same but Different

Paisley Thor- Has obsessive compulsive disorder. He has found a few ways to avoid his fears but some can not be pushed aside so easily. He is normally the reserved twin but has his times when he lets his brother influence him into doing things. What happens when Paisley doesn't want to live up to everyone's expectations and finds himself in the arms of a very male lover?

Chance Thor- Has a problem with people when they pick on his brother and is always there to defend his siblings no matter what. He is an honorable man but at times he makes stupid decisions and gets himself into trouble. Chance loves his twin brother but as they drift apart will their bond be strong enough to pull them back together as best friends?

Exie Thor- Is the eldest sibling out of the four. She is the responsible one who has to step in when her brothers are bickering and put her foot down. She doesn't like how her parents treat her or their siblings. She has a boyfriend named Levi who she finds herself spending more time with when everyone is too busy with their own problems.

Ansleigh Thor- The youngest sibling out of them all. He finds himself being pulled into their mothers life style even at the tender age of thirteen. High school is not the best place for him to be but he insists on going. He wont follow his parents rules and finds himself spiraling downward .

Clover (Kacie Millard)- Is everyone's best friend. He often hangs around to bother the hell out of chance. He has a secret crush on eldest twin but hides it well knowing that he will probably never have a chance with him. Clover is one of the many siblings who moved in across the street from the Thor family.

Trace Millard- The oldest of the seven Millard siblings. He is the quiet and shy type, he tries to stay out of the spotlight but if he needs to he will do anything to protect his loved ones. He takes a liking to one of the twins as soon as they meet. Too bad that twin thinks hes the most aggravating of the whole family.

The other Millard kids- Beck, the baby of the family he is only two. Jade, the second youngest is nine. Macie, is thirteen and having trouble in school. Karen, is fifteen and loves to make trouble. Dale is seventeen and hates everyone but his family.

Can all of these people coexist in one tiny little town or will they tear each other apart?

This story is a slash it may have a little bit of twincest but I'm not sure yet. This story will mainly revolve around the twins being just brothers if there is any twincest. I do own the plot and the characters but not the character pictures. This story will have boy/boy sex so if you don't like that type of thing please don't read it.