Status: Updating when I'm not updating other stories...

Not All Love Stories Have a Happy Ending

Montreal?

First days at new schools are always hard? I moved to Montreal because Mum got a promotion. Like seriously who does that? Making their kids move half way across the world just for a job! She’s just stupid; I’m going to stick out like a sore thumb! Me and my Scottish accent and them and their French-Canadian accents. And to top it all off I can’t speak a word of French! I learnt German and Spanish!

Oh, yeah. I’m Francesca Robertson, but all my friends call me Frankie . I’s 14 years old, but I’ll be 15 in July! Sadly, it’s November.

“FRANCESCA WE’RE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!!” Mum yelled up to me. What’s the point, honestly? “I’M COMING!” I was just taking a look out of the window. It’s official. This is the last time I’ll be in Glasgow for a few years.

The flight attendants done their thing, I just sat there taking the piss, as per usual... Mum kept glaring at me. Like what the hell? You’re fault, FOR MAKING ME MOVE!

Mum’s one of those people who hate to be made a fool of. Every time I would do it back home, I would get grounded. She’s already said she’s not gonna ground me when we start a real life in Montreal. As if that’s gonna happen! I’ll be grounded within five days!

The flight was long and boring as fuck. Thankfully we’ve landed. Well, not thankfully. I wanna be home, it Scotland! Argh.

“Francesca, come on. Get in the taxi.” Mum pleaded. Yeah, did I mention my dad died when I was 6? I don’t think I did. He had terminal cancer, you know the one you can’t survive from? So mum is most likely going to find a new man out here.

When we arrived at our new “home” it was about sevenish. So it was pretty dark, it’s the middle of summer so it’s pretty warm. Mum’s already told me that I’m going to this boarding school, College Beaubois? I think... I hope they have a program where they teach French to the people who can’t speak a word of it... other than Bonjour... Yeah I fail but... Hallo Sprechen sie englisch?

Knock, Knock

Somebody’s at the door, hmm. Wonder who this person could be? When I opened the door I noticed this gorgeous teenage boy standing there. I was lost for words, I’ve never felt lost for words around boys like this. “Uhm... Hey...” I whispered. Hoping he wouldn’t be scared off, because of my jet lag. “Hey! I was told to come round and welcome you to the neighbourhood! I’m Pierre!” He smiled reaching out to shake my hand. “I’m Frankie, well Francesca but please call me Frankie.” We both smiled. Maybe I could get on with him? “Nice name, Frankie. Where about are you from? Your accent doesn’t sound very American or Canadian...” Pierre smiled. “Oh er, Paisley, Scotland.” I smiled. “Ahhh... Scotland’s nice I’ve been to Glasgow once.” He smiled. “Ah Britain’s Murder Capital.” I laughed. “It’s a murder capital?” He looked shocked. “Yup. Er would you like to come in?” I asked. “Are you sure? I don’t wanna intrude or anything.” I nodded and welcomed him into my house.

My little brother, Shaun, was running around pretending to be superman. “Welcome to my life.” I joked again. Pierre laughed with me. “Er, Mum! This is Pierre, he’s come over to welcome us.” Mum looked over to me and offered her hand for Pierre to shake it. “Hello Pierre.” Mum smiled. “Uhm, Hello Mrs...?” “Oh, Ms Robertson.” She smiled. “Hello, Mrs Robertson.” He smiled. “Francesca would you be a darling and take Pierre up into your room to talk? I need to get on with this unpacking.” I nodded and took Pierre up into my room.

“And this is my room. It’s horrible and bare at the moment.” I smiled. “Don’t worry, it’s not that bad.” He smiled at me.

He has the most amazing smile...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! My first Simple Plan story :3

Frankie
Pierre

-

Jackass
xox