Cover Story Now in Stores

Back at home

-3 months later-

Yeah, tour is over. I'm back at home in Wisconsin. Pete came back with me for a few weeks to help choose what songs FIF should cover for our second record. So far, we've got seven songs:

1. Prayer of the Refugee-Rise Against
2. Under Pressure-David Bowie
3. Sugar, We're Going Down-Fall Out Boy
4. All We Know-Paramore
5. True Romance-Silverstein
6. First Time-Life House
7. Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
That's what we have so far, but we can always turn things around.

OK, so right now, Pete and I just decided to lay on my bed. He looked up at my walls, all of which were covered in posters of him all starring back at him.

"This is kinda creepy." he mumbled.

"What? My posters?" I asked. He nodded, looking back at me.

"But I like having you watch me all the time." I said. He smiled cockily.

"You know what I meant!" I said.

"I did. But I've been with you too long." he said, still smiling.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You've taught me to turn everything around so it comes out wrong!" he said.

"Now tell me, Peter, how the hell did I do that?" I asked.

"I have no clue. I wasn't expecting you to ask that," he said.

"OK then. New subject!" I said. He wrapped his arms around me then put his face up against mine.

"I love you." he said, still smiling, but now it was a sincere smile. I smiled at that and kissed his nose.

"I love you too, panda!" I said. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"What the hell have I done to end up with you?" he asked, eyes still closed from the kiss.

"I don't know. Hey, I could ask you the same thing. I was just some fan in a cover band. Now look where I am. In your arms." I answered. He smiled and looked at me.

"I love that" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I love the fact you say that your in my arms. You don't even think about the fact that your with 'Pete Wentz, the hottest guy in Fall Out Boy' to some people." he said.

"Well, if all your fans had a chance to date you for half a year, they'd think differently, too." I said.

"True. But if all my fans had a chance to date me, I'd be like, sixtrillion years old by the time I got back to my Paigey!" he said then bit my neck.

"Hey, no vampires here!" I said.

"I won't let 'em hurt you!" he whispered into my neck.

"You do realize you just quoted My Chemical Romance, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"I meant to." he said.

"Now you're quoting yourself?" I asked.

"Not really." he answered and kissed the spot where he had bitten.

"Stop it." I whined.

"What? I'm just playing!" he said and kissed the spot again. I moved my face so that it was level with him then kissed his lips.

"If you want to kiss me, kiss me. Don't play." I said kissing him again.

"Aw, but I like to play!" he whined.

"Well, Peter. You'll learn that little boys shouldn't play with women. Something might get broken." I said pushing his chest right where his heart is. He smiled and rolled us over so we were facing the opposite way from before.

"Hey, don't blame me for never wanting to grow up. Blame this never land I'm living in." he said and kissed me forehead.

"If you're Peter Pan, who does that make me? Wendy, or Tink?" I asked.

"A combo. Wendy had a thing for Peter, but so did Tink and you're my little pixie!" he said. I giggled and kissed his nose.

"You two are so disgustingly cute!" Autumn said, popping into the room. I picked my head up and stared at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Why are you spying on us?" I asked back.

"Because William is boring me!" Oh yeah, did I mention Will, Gabe, and Andy came home with us also?

"So?" I asked.

"I want to do something!" She whined.

"Autumn, go find your boyfriend and bother him, please!" I said.

"Fine. If you didn't want me around, all you had to do was say so!" she said.

"Dude, we want some privacy here!" Pete said pulling me back down.

"Ok, ok. I get it!" Autumn said walking away.

I giggled and layed my head on Pete's chest.

"I'm sleepy." I said yawning.

"Then sleep. No one's stopping you." he said. I nodded. He wrapped his arms aournd me and I almost instantly fell asleep. Right in his arms.