Cover Story Now in Stores

I'm leaving.

I sat against the window in the air port. It was time for me to go. Go away from Pete. Go on tour. I was excited about finally meeting Paramore, don't get me wrong, and I was really excited about recording again, but Pete wouldn't be there like he was before. And I'd be lonely without my Petey.

We finally agreed on 12 new cover songs.

1. Can't Buy Me Love- The Beatles.
2. Black Cat-Mayday Parade
3. Saturday- Fall Out Boy
4. The City Is At War- Cobra Starship
5. G.I.N.A.S.F.S.- Fall Out Boy
6. Circle- Paramore
7. The Levy- From First To Last
8. Dance, Dance- Fall Out Boy
9. All Time Lows- Hellogoodbye
10. King Of Wishful Thinking- New Found Glory(cover)
11. Jamie All Over- Mayday Parade
12. Figure It Out- Plain White T's

We don't plan on recording 'till the end of tour, but you never know.

Anyway, I sat against the window and started to cry. I wasn't going to see the man I loved for a few months. A few weeks I could have handled. I don't think I've been away from him for more than a few hours since I met him. And that was almost 6 months ago.

He hugged me and pulled my face to his chest. Autumn was sitting right next to me with Will doing the same thing for her as Pete was for me. Dev and Gabe were walking around aimlessly, hand-in-hand. Vicky T and Matt were making out. In case you haven't caught on yet, they're dating too.

"I love you Paigey. Nothing is going to change that for me." he said kissing my head. I nodded. Even though each of us was leaving some one near and dear, I think it was hitting me the hardest. Not to bring all the sorrow or what ever on me, but Pete and I were kinda the first ones to start dating.

Sonny and Andy came back from their shopping, ignoring all the stares from the homophobes they were receiving.

"Flight 321 is now boarding rows 1-3." the attendant called.

"That's us," Autumn sighed. She and Will got up and said goodbye. I was reluctant.

"Paige, if we don't go now, we'll miss the flight." Dev said still holding Gabe's hand. I nodded and wiped my eyes. I got up and picked up my carry on bags.

"I'll call you when we land." I whispered and hugged Pete. I looked up at him and kissed him, then tried to let go.

"I love you." I whispered and walked over to the lady that was checking the tickets. I looked back at him. He was smiling at me, so I had to smile back. I waved at everyone that wasn't getting on the plane, not exactly sure how we got them past security without tickets. They all waved back as the lady scanned my ticket so I could take my first class seat.

Falling In Flames was taking up the entire first class section with one seat left to spare.

I got the seat next to Dev, Autumn next to Sonny, and Matt got to sit behind me and Dev so he still had someone to talk to. I looked out the window towards the air port. I couldn't see inside the tinted windows, but I knew Pete was waiting for my plane to take off before he left.

"Paigey, everything is gonna be fine. And if it won't, I'll kick his ass." Dev said.

"Yeah, and I'll help!" Matt said looking over the seat. I smiled slightly.

"Thanks guys." I said.

The doors closed and the plane took off. A few hours later, we landed in Franklin, Tennessee, where the tour was starting and were we were meeting Paramore. I just hope nothing goes wrong.