Cover Story Now in Stores

Dev, stay away from Bert!

"We're going on tour with who?" I asked.

"The used...." Matt whispered. We were trying to keep Bert McCracken away from the lovely wrath of Devoney.

"She's gonna flip." Autumn whispered.

"Or Rape him," Sonny whispered. We all started laughing as Devy came out to our part of the bus.

"Who am I raping?" she asked. We all looked at her. I got up and ran off the bus.

"I'm going to catch 'em first!" I yelled. But I ran right into someone big and fluffy.

"Patrick?" I asked.

"Um, no." a deep voice sounded. I looked up.

"Oh erm gee! You're Quinn Allman!" I squealed.

"And you're.....a fan girl with no name at the moment!" he squealed.

"OK, first, my name is Paige. Call me Paigey! Second, I'm not a fan girl. Just an absolute fan!" I said. He smiled and helped me stand up. Dev opened the door to the bus and took one look at Quinn.

"Where is he?" she asked. Quinn looked at me with a 'is she nuts' face.

"She's asking about Bert." I cleared up.

"Probably hanging out with Allison." he said.

"Who's Allison?" she asked.

"His girlfriend." Quinn answered.

"OH," Dev said, a little sad.

"Dev, GABE!" I said. She perked up instantly and smiled then got back on the bus.

"Gabe?" Quinn asked.

"Saporta." I said.

"What about him?" he asked.

"He's her boyfriend!" I said.

"Ah." he said.

"What about you, Paigey?" he asked.

"What about me?" I asked back.

"Dating anyone?" he asked.

"You read Rolling Stone?" I asked. He nodded.

"Then you'd know that I'm dating Wentz." I said slyly.

"Now I would." he said.

"Quinn, let go of the girl and let us on the bus." I heard. I looked around Quinn to see Dan and Jeph running towards us.

"Hey, I'm Jeph. What do call a pretty gal like you?" he asked holding his hand out.

"Paigey!" I answered, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you." he said.

"You too." I said back.

"Dan," he said holding his hand out. I shook his hand too.

"You wanted to get on this bus?" I asked them.

"Yeah. You know the band?" Jeph asked.

"Know 'em? I'm the lead singer!" I said. They all dropped their jaws.

"Yeah, don't get that a lot!" I said sarcastically, turning around to get on the bus. I turned around, half way through the door and saw all three of them frozen in their places.

"Well, c'mon!" I said. The all smiled and followed me onto the bus. "Dudes, The Used is here!" I said, sitting on the couch. Autumn looked up, smiled and waved then went back to her video game.

"That's Autumn," I said pointing to her.

"Jeph!" Dev yelled running out from the bunks. She, quite literally, jumped in Jeph and scared him shit less.

"What name does this psycho go by?" he asked referring to the fan girl that attacked him.

"Dev." I answered. Sonny and Matt were sitting in the booth/kitchen table.

"Those two are Matt and Sonny." I said introducing the two.

"You don't have any merch people?" Dan asked.

"Nope. Usually Dirty does it, or K.T.C." I said.

"K.T.C.?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah, Korean Tom Cruise." I elaborated. The nodded.

"I'm going to go look for Hayley." I said exiting the bus.

"Paigey, wait," Quinn said following me off the us. I turned back to him.

"I- It was nice meeting you." he said. I smiled.

"Yeah, but it's not like you aren't seeing me for the next three and a half months!" I said and walked towards the Paramore bus. But halfway there, I was tackled by a big brown mess of hair.

"Ouch!" I said.

"Suck it up Paigey!" a familiar voice came. I got up and looked at who pelted me at the ground.

"DIRTY!" I yelled. I went to hug him, but stopped half way.

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked.

"What? I can't just come to see my friends?" he asked. I started looking around for a fourth bus.

"Am I on Punk'd?" I asked.

"No. And Fall Out Boy isn't here if that's what you're looking for. I was sent here by the all mighty Wentz to come and be merch slave for his girlfriends band!" he said.

"Stop being so dramatic Dirty. Remember how much fun we had last tour?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, playing hide-and-seek that caused the tragedy of the season really goes in the number one spot on my fun list." he said. Ryland ran through my head. And I was instantly sad. "Aw, Paigey. I didn't mean it that way." he said trying to hug me.

"Well you said it that way!" I said.

"Sorry, OK? I didn't say it to hurt you." he said and hugged me. I nodded.

"Cheer up Paigey! We're on tour with Paramore!" Dirty screamed. I stumbled back from having my ear drum blown and fell right into the arms of Josh Farro.

"Hi Joshie!" I said with my head titled back so I could talk to him. He smiled and shook his head then pushed me back on my feet.

"Is Haylz around anywhere?" I asked.

"She went to stock up on Mountian Dew almost an hour ago. I was just going to check up on her. Wanna come?" he asked me and Dirty.

"Sure." we both said simultaneously. We walked around the venue, the first of the tour, and looked for some kind of convenient store where Hayley might be.

My phone started ringing. 'Red' the screen read.

"She's....calling me." I said. I opened the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where are you?!" Hayley's voice rang.

"Dude, looking for you," I said back.

"I don't know where I am! I've been stuck in a closet for an hour!" she said back.

"Wait, you haven't left the venue?" I asked.

"No! I'm stuck in a closet!" she shrieked.

"Why didn't you call before?" I asked.

"The closet is dark and I couldn't find my phone in my bag!" she said frantically. I looked around for a closet and saw one right up ahead.

"Start banging on the door." I said. The phone was hung up and the door I saw started making noise and moving slightly.

"Haylz, we're coming!" I yelled and ran to the door.

I turned the knob and Hayley almost fell flat on her face. Luckily, Josh caught her just in time.

"I say we get that Mountian Dew later." I said. Hayley smiled and nodded.

"Thanks guys!" she said. She took a double take at Dirty.

"Who's he?" she asked. Josh shrugged.

"This is Dirty. He's our merch dude." I said.

"Wait, You're our merch dude! Wait 'till everyone hears!" I said excitedly. I started running back to the bus, but my phone started ringing again. I looked at the I.D. 'Peter Panda Bear' it read. I smiled widely and hit the 'talk button'.

"Hi lo!" I said.

"Hey Paigey pumpkin eater!" he said back. "Get my present?" he asked.

"If Dirty was your present, then yes." I said back.

"No, Dirty was a delivery boy. He was supposed to give you something." he said back. I turned to Dirty.

"You have something for me from Petey?" I asked.

"OH yeah!" he said. Dirty dug in his pocket for a little wrapped up piece of paper.

"I'll open it later," I said.

"OK. How is my little princess?" Pete asked.

"I'm doing just fine. I've already found my life long lost sister!" I said.

"That would be....?" he asked.

"Well, she's my height with bright orange hair and looks almost exactly like me." I said.

"Who?" Pete asked.

"Hayley Williams dumb ass!" I yelled.

"Oh. I so knew that!" he said.

"Right. How's tour with +44?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Ryland's left everyone alone." he said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Mark Hoppus says HI!! I swear that dude is a five year old with a guitar." he said.

"Aren't you all?" I asked.

"Hey!" he whined.

"Yup, that proves it!" I said.

"At least I'm your five year old!" he said happily. I walked back onto my bus with Dirty right behind me.

"DIRTY!" Dev yelled.

"Does she do that with everyone?" Jeph asked. I nodded.

"Who ya talking to?" Quinn asked.

"Tell him you're talking to your boyfriend!" Pete said.

"OK, even though that's the truth," I said back. "I'm talking to my boyfriend." I said to Quinn. He nodded and looked down. I walked back to the bunks and laid down in mine. I looked up to where I taped a picture of my peterpandabear.

"My bunk is so empty without you." I said.

"I know baby, mine is too." he said just as sad as I had.

"But I love you. I always will." he said. I smiled.

"I love you too, so, so much." I admitted.

"I have to go. Sound check. I'll call later baby. Promise." he said.

"OK. Bye love!" I said.

"Bye Paigey!" he said and hung up.

I sighed and looked at the picture of him again.

"I miss you so much, Pete." I said to it.