Cover Story Now in Stores

A "Finally!" Here!

"Great, now we're on Extra!" Ribgy decided it would be a good idea to eat my shoe anyway. "Next we'll be on the cover of the National Inquier!" I need new shoes. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, Pete. I heard every word!" I said, finally finding my flip flops. Of course, they had doggy teeth marks in them. "Pete, Rigby's eaten every pair of shoes I own!" I said. He sighed and got off the couch, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me waist from behind.

"So we'll get you some new shoes, right after we head out to the studio," he said. I sighed, nodding and slipping my half-eaten flip flops on. I stood up and turned around in his arms, pecking his lips and grabbing my sunglasses. We headed out and got in the car, then headed down to the studio.

I wasn't so surprised to see Jeremy there, but Hayley, Iesha, and Brenden, I was. "I thought y'all were going back!" I said. Iesha just shrugged and waited for me to hug her. As did Hayley. And Bren. Have I mentioned how much I love freinds? I turned to Patrick and waited for the set list of the day.

Manniqin-Katy Perry, Please-Ludo, and My Hero-Foo Fighters. That only left Secret Valentine-We The Kings, That Green Gentalman-Panic At The Disco, Pictures Of You-The Last Goodnight, Falling Down-Atreyu. Eight, Harder To Breathe-Maroon 5, and what we decided would be a hidden track, The Kelly Affair-Be Your Own Pet.

I smiled at Pete, giving him a quick kiss before heading into the actual studio. Matty took his place behind his mic and picked up his guitar, and only then had I noticed that Vicky-T was here. Yeah, her and Matty were still going out. I promised myself that I'd catch up with her when I got the chance.

Dev, Autumn, and Sonny took their places and we started.

"How do I get
Closer to you
When you keep
It all on mute
How will I know
The right way
To love you

Usually the queen
of figurin out
Breaking down the man
Is no work out
But I have no clue
How to get
Through to you

oh oh oh
I wanna hit you
Just to see
If you cry
Keep knocking on wood
Hopin there's
A real boy inside

But you're not a man
You're just a mannequin
I wish you could feel
That my love is real
But you're not a man

I wish
I could just
Turn you on
But a battery in
And make you talk
Even pull
A string for you
To say anything

But with you
There is no guarantee
Only expired warranty
A bunch
Of broken parts
But I can't seem
To find your heart

I'm such a fool
I'm such a fool
I'm such a fool
Cause this one's
Outta my hands
I can't put you
Back together again

Cause you're not a man
You're just a mannequin
I wish you could feel
that my love is real
But you're not a man

You're just a, a toy
Could you ever be
A real, real boy
And understand
But you're not a man

If the past is the problem
Our future could solve them baby
I could bring you alive if you love me inside baby
It'll hurt, but in the end, you'll be a man

Cause you're not a man
You're just a manniquin
I wish you could feel that my love is real
But your not a man
Oh understand
That you're not a man"


I looked up at Patrick for the thumbs up, then exited the room and walked straight over to Vicky-T. "Nice way to hide, Victoria!" I said. She smiled and got off the chair, coming over to me to hug me. "Plus, I miss you!" I said. She nodded.

"Missed ya too, Paigey! Matt said you'd be the first to realize that I was hiding!" she said back. We both giggled before Patrick told me it was time to start the next song. I said I'd come back out and talk to Vicky-T in a while, then headed back into the room and up to my mic.

We went straight into Please, and finished just around the time that everyone decided they were hungry. "Sushi!?" Iesha screamed. We all looked at her, and she shrugged. "What? I like the stuff."

I smiled and took Pete's hand. "I think it's a good idea! I could go for some caliorina rolls!" I said. Iesha smiled, then turned to Brenden. She gave him her best puppy dog eyes, and he sighed, wrapping his arm around her waist and nodding.

"Fine, but only cause she pulled the eyes on me!" he said. I giggled and lead the way out to the cars. Jeremy, Autumn, Pete, and I all took one car down to a small sushi dinner, hoping we woulnd't get ambushed by anyone while on our lunch break. We pulled three tables together and all sat around them.

"How are the two of you doing on the wedding so far?" Dev asked. My eyes grew wide. Holy shit, the wedding. "I take it no where?" she said. Pete and I sheepishly nodded. "You two have been engaged for almost a month now and nothing's come to mind?" she asked. I shrugged.

"I'm still surprised that I'm engaged," I told her. She smiled and rolled her eyes at me.

"Typical Paige."
♠ ♠ ♠
Manniquin-Katy Perry.
Sorry for the long wait.
You know I love each and every one of you!