Cover Story Now in Stores

Wedding Sex

Sicily was dark. For one, it was night by the time we landed, and it was really cold. Good thing I'd been wearing Pete's hoodie, otherwise I might have frozen before I got into the taxi that took us to our hotel. The room we rented for four and a half weeks (hey, when you can afford a whole month in Italy, take it!) was amazing. The walls were delicately decorated with little roses and lillies and were widely seperated, making the room huge.

The bed in the middle of the room was the color of clouds on a clear day-completely white with blue peeking out every so often. It was a huge round mattress with ginormous blankets placed neatly over the blue and white pillows. The bathroom was blue with little angels painted onto the ceiling. The tub was huge-big enough to fit five people instead of two-with candles and rose petals everywhere around it. It was then that I realized the room was so elaborate because it was the honeymoon suite.

Pete put our suite cases on the floor before dragging me back out of the room to pick me up and carry me back in. "I meant to do that the first time, but the luggage was in my way," he said. I giggled as he put me down. I walked over and sat on the bed, him following shortly.

"This place is amazing," I said. I was still worried, but less so. I really don't understand what possibly could be different, but there was something in the back of my mind that made me wonder if anything would be. But he smiled and held my hand before kissing me quickly.

"And to think this is only part of the honeymoon!" he said, looking around the room before looking back at me. His lips collided with mine and I fell back onto the bed. I slowly smiled and let my arms wind around his head, bringing him closer to me. His hands magically found the zipper to the hoodie and slowly pulled it down. I shimmied out of the cloth and let it lie on the edge of the bed until it fell off.

Pete sat back a little and smiled at the corset I was still wearing. I smiled back at him and sat up to meet my lips with his again. His shirt went next. His chest was soft and warm, comfortable and completely tattooed. My hands ran down his skin, raising goosebumps on him that I smiled at. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and let me pull them off, and I did the same to him.

The zipper on the back of the corest was a little hard to reach, but Pete got it off within minutes. Then the only thing left between me and my husband were his breifs and my lacey underwear. But that didn't last long.

(~*~)

I opened my eyes to the light flowing into the room. There was snow on the ground outside, even if it was spring. The window was frosted around the edges, and I was so sure it should have been freezing in the room. Then I remembered Pete was wrapped around me.

His arms were warm and his breath was hot on my neck. My naked body felt so warm against his, it was a wonder why he didn't freeze from being this close to me! "You're not really awake, are you?" he asked. I didn't remember falling asleep like this, and I remember having my leg over his, not the other way around. Pete had moved some time during the night-off the bed completely.

I smiled. "Yes, baby boy. I'm awake, and my stomach is screaming at me," I said. I heard it rumble then, and giggled, kissing Pete's head. He sighed.

"Then wait a few minutes. I had to get up to call in breakfast and was hoping it'd get here before you woke up." His face reached mine and we no longer had to talk in actual voices, but whisper in order to hear each other. "I thought it would be romantic."

"It still is. I get to eat breakfast in bed with my naked husband on our first day of our honeymoon!" I said. He smiled and kissed my lips quickly. He bit his lip and looked me in the eye. We were silent for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door. The man on the otherside called Room Service in a heavey Italian accent.

Pete got up and pulled one of the complimentary robes around him to answer the door and pull the tray over to us. I frowned at the robe before he pulled it off and joined me on the bed again to feed my hungry stomach.