Cover Story Now in Stores

So, you're...dating?

I flowed dreamily into the house. "Nice date?" Autumn asked. I sighed and plumped down next to her on the couch.

"Yeah. Amazing," I said looking at her. She had a funny face on.

"What did he do? Fuck you? You're like....gone!" she said. Sonny came into the room and sat on the other side of me.

"What about fucking?" he asked.

"Nothing! And no, Autumn! He took me to a The Academy Is... concert then asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said.

"On the first date?" Sonny asked. I shrugged.

"And your answer was.....?" Autumn asked.

"Yes! Duh!" I answered.

"Should'a known," Sonny mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"So what was your evenings like?" I asked.

"Andy asked me out!" Sonny said.

"Andy Hurley?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. You may have not known this, but Sonny's
had a crush on Andy forever.

"I didn't know Andy was into that!" I said.

"I didn't know Andy was into Sonny!" Autumn said. I giggled while Sonny leaned over my chest to hit Autumn.

"What are you freaks doing out here at.....12:30?" Dev asked tiredly.

"Telling them about how I sang on stage with William Beckett!" I answered. Everyone froze.

"YOU. FUCKIN'. SANG. WITH. WILLIAM. BECKETT?" Autumn asked slowly.

"Yup!" I said happily.

"Lucky," she mumbled and sank in her seat.

"Autumn, we're going on tour with them in a few days. You'll fuck him publicly then." Dev said sitting on the table in front of us. Autumn kicked Dev's leg and we all laughed. "Where's Matt?" I asked.

"Sleeping. Where the rest of us should be!" Dev said and wiped her eyes.

"Then go sleepyhead!" I said.

"Can't. You three can cause a riot all on your own!" she said. Laughing again. I yawned.

"Well, I'm hitting the sack too. Night loves," I said and got up.

"Night," everyone mumbled as I entered my room. I picked up PJ's and put them on and looked around my room. In the course of two and a half months, I've gone from no-body lead singer of a useless cover band to Pete Wentz's rock star girlfriend.

All my walls were covered in Fall Out Boy posters, so my boyfriend was staring back at me. There were pictures of him smiling, pictures of him 'Grr'ing, then the serious pictures. I used to see them as 'Pete Wentz. Master of Bass and my king of emo'. Now I just see 'My boyfriend'.

I laid in bed and my eyes almost instantly closed. Then I was dreaming.

~Dream~

The house I was in was crowded beyond belief. CrushCrushCrush was blasting through the speakers that surrounded the dancers, one of which happened to be me. The sent of booze and sweat filled my nose and everyone seemed to be pressed up against me. The door opened and the music stopped.

I looked over at the door to see who had ruined all the fun. It was me. How could I be dancing and at the door at the same time? I looked down and saw Gray skinny jeans, beat up converse, and a black hoodie. Looks like me. Although, my hands are kinda big for me.

I made my way to myself at the door, and that me started smiling as I got closer. I wrapped my arms around this new me and leaned down to kiss her. K, you and I are thinking this is really out of wack.

"Nice to see you Pete!" my new self said. So that's why I'm in two places at once. This me is Pete. Odd.

"You too babe," I said back. I was about to take the Paige version of me to dace when red and blue lights started flashing everywhere. I couldn't tell if there really was something wrong or what, but everyone started freaking out.

The Paige me started to panic as everyone started frantically shuffled out the door. Pete me just clutched her tighter. What looked like Dandie Vampires started filing in in the place of the party goers. There wasn't a William, like in the Little Less Than Sixteen Candles video. The dudes just kept filing in.

Then I woke up.


Kay. That might have been the weirdest dream I've ever had. I looked over at my window. Light was pouring in from outside.

"Paigey, the bus'll be here in three hours! Let's go!" Matt said leaning into my room. I nodded and looked at the clock. Red numbers read 10:30 a.m. Time to get up anyways.

I've got a long day ahead of me.