Fruits Basket

Akita-san's Vengeance

I left the main house after calling Shigure-san to find out where Hatsuharu was, and he was with Yuki-kun, Kyo-kun, Rin-chan, and Tohru. When I arrived at Shigure-san's home, he let me in and asked,

"I thought you were staying with Akito-san while he was sick? By the way, how is he?"

"Where is Hatsuharu,"

I demanded. Shigure shrugged and said,

"I don't know. They should be back any minute."

When he said that, they all walked in through the front door. I grabbed Hatsuharu and pushed him against the wall with force, meaning to hurt him as the other teenagers around us stared.

"Akita-san, what are you doing,"

Shigure-san asked alarmed.

"You little cow! What did you do to Akito-san!"

Hatsuharu didn't move. He knew I could kill him with one hand, because I had the power to bring people back to life and kill them too.

"Answer me you cow!"

I growled.

"I only gave him what he had coming!"

"He can barely breath because of you. What did you do to him!"

I asked tightening my grip around his neck.

"I used the black hole!"

He answered weakly. The black hole was a technique that only Hatsuharu, Akito-san, Shigure-san, and Hatori-san and I knew how to do. It could kill a person within a few days. It was mainly meant for Akito-san and I to do because it was only meant for the first and second gods. But since I had the power to bring people back to life, Hatsuharu and I both shared the ability. I jammed my free hand through his chest and grabbed a hold of his heart. Rin-chan tried to go after me, but Yuki and Kyo held her back.

"I'll take your heart if you do not return Akito's."

I threatened. Hatsuharu winced in pain as I held his heart and my eyes went full black.

"What is it going to be farm boy?"

"Fine!"

I ripped my hand out of his chest and he fell to the ground. My eyes returned to their normal silver eye color as I watched Haru on the ground holding his chest. I looked at Shigure and he didn't make a move, neither did the others. I looked back at Hatsuharu who was starting to stand and I moved away, l still keeping an eye on him.

"Come with me now."

I ordered Haru. He came with me back to the Sohma estates and into the main house to Akito-san's room. He entered as Akito-san sat up and glared at him.

"He's here to help."

I said as I pushed Haru into the room.

"I don't need his help."

Akito growled as her short hair fell into her eyes.

"If he doesn't help, you'll die."

Akito leaned back against the pillow's propped up behind her and closed her eyes waiting for Haru to give her the energy in her heart again. Haru reached through Akito's chest and held her heart, releasing energy back into it to make it live again. I could tell Akito felt the energy run back into her as her body lifted a little and she opened her eyes.

"Get out,"

She said glaring mercilessly at Haru. Haru got up and walked out the door, not looking back. I had to admit, as much as it killed me to even admit this to myself, the kid's got guts. At least to be defying Akito-san.

Akito-san started to stand up, but I forced her back down,

"Akito-san, please just rest. For a little while."

"No,"

Akito-san yelled as she punched me. I fell off the bed holding my left eye.

"God dammit, Akito! You may hit everyone else, but you don't hit me,"

I practically screamed at her. Then, she looked like she was about to cry, and she did. A small tear slid down the side of her cheek and my deathly cold expression turned into pity as I looked down at my little sister. I sat down next to her and hugged her as she cried into my arms.