Anything for Us

Straight to my heart.

“Hey Angel!”

I looked behind me, smiling as I saw a blonde girl from my Chemistry class standing there. I’d just walked out of my Maths class, which I have with Dakota, Yasmin and Zach, and I waved them off to save a seat for me in the canteen.

Now what’s her name…

“Hi Michelle,”

She grinned. Oh good, I got it right. “So, I’m having a welcome-back-to-school party tonight and I think you should come,”

“What’s in it for me?” I teased.

“Well I’m sure we can think of something…” she purred.

My smile turned into a smirk. She is kinda hot, I guess...and I haven’t messed around with anyone in a while…

“Hi Angel, what’s up?” Dakota asked cheerfully, popping up next to me.

Michelle looked a little put off by his interruption. I just fought not to roll my eyes, gritting my teeth slightly. Subtle, Kota. Really. He can’t just cut in like this and expect me to be okay with it.

“I was just telling Angel about my party tonight,” Michelle said calmly.

“Your welcome back one, right? Yeah, Olivia Freney was talking about that. She didn’t sound all that enthusiastic but I guess it won’t be that bad if Angel’s going. Starts at 8, right?”

Ouch, Kota.

“Y-Yeah,” Michelle managed to say.

“Great, we’ll see you there,” Dakota trilled.

Michelle stumbled away.

“You really are a bitch, aren’t you?” I grumbled.

Dakota dropped his smile. “I don’t like her,”

“I don’t think she likes you much right now. In fact, I don’t like you much right now,” I retorted.

“You don’t mean that,” Dakota pouted.

“I really do,” I muttered, walking down the corridor.

Such a fucking cockblock. Dakota whined and launched himself at me, clinging on for dear life. Fortunately I’ve had years of him doing this so I could carry on walking without any trouble. Dakota sighed and crawled up and around my torso until he was on my back, arms round my neck and legs round my waist. I ignored the flutter of kisses he pressed into my neck all the way through the queue for food in the canteen, grabbing a pasta salad for Dakota and a chicken wrap with fries for me, continuing to ignore him even as I sat down at our usual lunch table.

“Kota, what did you do?” Yasmin sighed.

“How do you know he did something?” Rocco frowned.

I just stayed silent. I’m not really pissed off any more but I’m still not happy.

“There are only a few reasons why Dakota clings to Angel like that. Number One is that he’s feeling super sad and needs a hug,” Yasmin said.

“Number Two is that he’s trying to seduce Angel so he’ll cling all over him and attack his neck,” Zach added.

“But…seeing as Angel isn’t responding or comforting Kota at all, it’ll be option Number Three. Dakota did something to piss Angel off and he’s trying to make up for it,” Yasmin finished.

Rocco immediately scowled.

“What did you do, asshole?”

Dakota made a soft noise of protest; I didn’t say anything. It’s nice to see Rocco getting protective. I had missed out on it for three years, after all.

“I just didn’t want her near him, that’s all,” Dakota mumbled.

“Oh, dude, you cockblocked Angel? Ouch,” Zach snickered.

I sent him my best glare.

“Why would you do that?” Rocco frowned.

Dakota just buried his face more into my neck; I sighed.

“As much as Kota hates other guys flirting with Angel, he hates girls flirting with him more,” Yasmin explained.

“Because as much as Kota acts like it, he doesn’t actually have a vagina, so if a girl latched onto Angel he wouldn’t know how to handle it. He's a jealous little bastard,” Zach smirked.

I vaguely heard Dakota grumble, and I sighed again.

“Michelle Greene invited us to her welcome back party. We’re all going,” I said simply.

“Sweet, she’s in our Chemistry class, right?” Zach asked happily.

I nodded.

“Who is she?” Rocco asked.

“Blonde, totally hot,” Zach replied with a grin.

Yasmin cleared her throat. Without missing a beat, Zach turned and smiled at her.

“But nowhere near as hot as you, babe,” Zach added.

I snorted. Smooth.

“Are you still mad at me?” Dakota murmured softly into my ear, so only I could here.

I shook my head. “No, not really,”

Dakota smiled and pressed a kiss to my cheek, moving to sit next to me. I handed him his pasta salad in silence, earning a gentle hand squeeze in thanks. See, this is the Dakota I like. I just wish he could always be this sweet.

*

It’s just a shame that he rarely is.

3,6,9, damn you’re fine ,
Move it, so you sock it to me, one more time,
Get low, Get low, Get low, Get Low, Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
To the window, to the walls,
To the sweat drop down my balls,
To all these bitches crawls…


I watched sadly from across the room as Dakota ground his ass back into a random guy, head tipped back slightly as the guy kissed his neck. His hands were covering the guy’s hands on his hips, his eyes half-lidded. He looks like sin…and it’s not with me. I hate this.

“Oh this so makes sense now!”

I jumped slightly, startled by the sound of Rocco’s voice, and scowled at him.

“Excuse me?” I asked sharply.

“You’re completely in love with Dakota and he has no idea how deep your feelings are!” Rocco grinned.

My jaw dropped. H-How the fuck did he figure that out?! Most people just think I’m humouring Dakota! Rocco laughed at my shocked face and looked across the room, to where Dakota was still grinding shamelessly with the random guy, although the neck kissing had stopped.

“So how bad is it?” Rocco asked, taking a swig of his beer.

I smiled sadly.

“Every time I see him I want to slam him into the wall, fuck him senseless in front of everyone while screaming ‘mine’,” I shrugged.

Rocco winced slightly. “And he has no idea?”

“He knows I like him. I think the fact that we kiss and occasionally make-out and even more occasionally jerk each other off and exchange blowjobs gives him that hint. He just doesn’t know that I love him,” I said honestly.

This only made Rocco look sadder.

“Why don’t you ever say anything? You know he’d change for you if you said so,”

“I shouldn’t have to tell him to change. He says that he likes me, but if he really liked me as much as he claims to then he wouldn’t act like this in the first place. Keeping strict boundaries like I do probably isn’t the best idea, but it’s all I’ve got,” I said firmly.

“And you don’t want to let that go,” Rocco said softly, adding on what I didn’t say.

“Yeah. Pretty much,” I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

I looked back over at Dakota, who was now talking to a few of the cheerleaders. Well at least he’s not grinding any more.

“Fuck, and I thought girls were bad enough,” Rocco mused.

“Yeah, boys like Dakota are on a whole other level. Stick to girls, bro,” I laughed.

“Oh I plan to. I tell you now, my art class has some fine…”

“I said stick to them, not tell me about them. I’m bi, remember? And I don’t need to know your fantasies,” I interrupted, nudging him with my hip.

Rocco just laughed, nudging me back.

“I’m gonna get another drink. Want one?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’ll come with you,” I nodded.

As we walked across the room towards the kitchen, I chanced a glance at Dakota. His smile is so bright, so genuine, and his laugh is loud and honest. Fuck, he’s beautiful when he’s actually natural like this. Then Dakota looked at me, our eyes catching, and his smile got even wider, making my breath hitch. If I didn’t have control over myself, I would’ve blushed. With a wink, I walked into the kitchen, glad for the beer that Rocco immediately put in my hand. I have a feeling I’m going to need a few more of these tonight if this is how Dakota’s making me react.

I was so caught up in my head, that I didn’t see Rocco thinking hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Dakota, you jealous cockblock!
But Rocco was thinking hard?
What will he do?

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! Please keep it up!

pixie dusttt. (ahaha if these boys really existed, I'd marry them myself!)
Snowfall Melody
VivaLaJack-O-Lantern
miss.sobriety
KaylaChaos;
SarahStack
Fear to Commit
JessicStar
BeautifullyTattooed (hah I can firmly state now that both Hendrix and Rocco are straight!)
Sarcastically Blunt (I hope I explained the extent of Dakota's lack of understanding?)
appley92
kew_atl
Fascination. (ahaha he won't turn out gay!)

xo