‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

For The Very First Time

"Yeh don't have to do the shoot, Skylah. We'll juss have Amanda do it." Oli spoke to me. I was in the dressing room standing in front of a mirror looking pissed off as fuck. Apparently I had went up a pants size, and I was not having any of it.

"No, I'm doing it."

He groaned, reaching up and pulling his hair. "Skylah. I love yeh. Yeh are my future sister-in-law. Yeh have been engaged fo' my brothah fo' six months now. One, yeh don't have to work fo' me anymore. Two, Tommeh makes enough moneh fo' the both of yeh. Three, and I 'ate to say this, but Amanda is smaller."

I whipped my head around and glared at him. "You. Did. Not. Just. Say. That."

Oli's eyes widened and he slowly backed out of the room. "Tommeh!" I heard him yell.

I groaned and turned around, looking in the mirror again.

"Yeh know yeh look propa fit. What's the matta wiff yeh?"

"Oli and my waist and my tummy and everything."

Tom came up behind me, placing his hands on my hips and his chin on my shoulder. He smiled at the two of us in the mirror. "Well that's juss silleh. Yeh and me both know that my fiance is the fittest person in the world. I don't see the problem there."

I sighed, smiling lightly. "You're amazing."

"And yeh propa beautiful. Come on, love. We're goin' to go get some food, alright? I'll take yeh out to eat."

I nodded, turning my head and kissing him quickly. "Sounds lovely. I want bacon cheeseburgers and apple sauce."

He laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the exit. "Yeh propa weird these days yeh know."
♠ ♠ ♠
And so the story continues...