‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

One Last Siege To Break The Norm

All eyes from the guys were on me as I hobbled down the stairs hand-in-hand with Tom.

Vegan smirked, "any louder and yeh two would've broke the sound barrier."

"W-what?" I asked, blushing immensly.

"I didn't even fink it was possible to fuck when yeh pregnant," Matty said, astounded.

Oli groaned, laying his face into the couch. "Can we get off this? I don't really like to fink of my brothah gettin' laid."

"And yeh walked in on it!" Jona laughed.

"That image will forever be burned into my head. I'm never sleeping again!"

"Don't walk in next time!" Tom laughed.

"Yeh probableh should lock yeh door, mate." Lee laughed.

"That's his problem," Tom grinned. "Anyways, I've got an errand o' two to run. Will yeh be okay here alone, love?"

I nodded, kissing him quickly. "Mhm, don't die."

"Fanks," he laughed, leaving.

Lee patted the empty spot next to him. I sat there and he threw his arm over my shoulder. "So yeh and Tommy are..."

"Dating," I finished. "I think. I don't know. It's weird."

"Well, do yeh want to be more?" Jona asked.

"Yea, obviously. Especially for the baby." I smiled rubbing my belly.

"Who's the god-fathah goin' to be?" Vegan asked.

Batman jumped up on the sofa and I stroked her fur gently. "Uhm.

"Me!" Oli yelled.

"Me!" Lee yelled.

"Fuck yeh both. Me!" Vegan shouted.

"No way! Me!" Matty yelled, flipping off everyone.

Jona laughed, "I'm the most sane. Me!"

"Ahh!" I yelled, laughing. "This is so hard to choose!"

"Pick me! Pick me!" Oli shouted.

"Yeh alreadeh the Uncle!" Matty whined.

"You're all the Uncles," I laughed. "Dear Lord. I'm picking the cat."

"The cats a girl," Lee rolled his eyes.

"She's more sane than all of you!"

"No fair! I'm makin' Tom pick!" Oli bellowed.

I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of which, where'd he go?"

Silence took over the room as they exchanged looks.

I frowned, "tell me!"

They all shook their heads, smirking. I got up and walked by each one of them slowly. "You all think you're so clever, but you're not. Because I know one of you," I narrowed my eyes at Lee. "Will spill the beans if I asked them. So, Lee, where is he?"

Lee shifted nervously in his seat. "Uhm..." He jumped slightly when his phone vibrated. He took a quick glance at it before smirking right back. "I don't have to tell yeh. Here's a note."

I looked at him bewildered as he handed me a crumbled up note from his pocket.

Call me a hopeless romantic, but time for a scavenger hunt.
Go to the coffee shop two blocks down. More directions will
be waiting for you there. P.s. Bring a coat! It's cold out!
xoxo Tom-Tom.


"Oh jeez," I smiled, running over to the coat rack. "I hate all of you and I hate him. Bye!"

"Love you too!" They all yelled back just as I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters left! Who's going to be sad when this ends? In case you guys didn't have the chance to, after commenting on this, go vote for what you want me to write next! It's all for your benefit!

Thank you lexin3d, Vani.Violence and The Mini Monster for commenting!

I'm going to miss you all when this ends!