‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

I Don't F-cking Believe This

"Tom!" Oli shouted, running ahead of me into the house. I just let him go. I couldn't think... or feel... or breathe for that matter. It wasn't so much that I was pregnant - It was a big deal, don't get me wrong - but it was more the fact that Tommy knew about it, and he never told me.

"Where the fuck are they!" Oli yelled to Tom upstairs. I was still outside on the porch, refusing to enter the Sykes' home. My body wouldn't let me.

"Where are what!" Tom finally responded.

"The fuckin' vitamins yeh prick!" Oli yelled back. A few slams echoed down the stairs and outside.

I wanted to cry, I really did, but my body was so numb to emotions at this point, the stress and the feeling of overwhelming in my chest wouldn't let me.

"Hey," Oli's small voice murmured. I didn't look up to him. My head wouldn't let me face the world. "Uhm, I don't know how yeh feel about this... but Tommeh wants to see yeh."

My heart hurt hearing his name.

"Do yeh want to see him?"

I didn't respond. Of course I wanted to see him. Would I be able to face him is the real question.

He sighed before leaving his place next to me on the steps of the porch, retreating back inside. I knew Oli would do what he thought was best for me. I trusted him enough. Whether or not it was what my heart wanted was a different story.

"S-sky..." he whispered.

As much as I wanted to face him, I couldn't do that either. I felt his warmth sit beside me. We stayed silent, just getting used to each other's presences.

"Six months," I finally mumbled. "Over six months you knew about this." My voice sounded meek, no louder than a crickets chirp in early summer mornings.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Over six months you picked up my vitamins from the pharmacy and never gave them to me."

"Yes," he whispered.

"Over six months you have been avoiding me and not looking me in the eye."

"Yes," Tom whispered again.

I nodded, taking it all in. "Over six months we have been engaged."

"Yes," he whispered.

"I love you."

"What?" Tom asked, turning and finally looking at me.

I took a deep breath before turning and finally facing my fiancé. "I said I love you."

"But... why?"

"I could never stop loving you," I sighed. "And I just wanted to make sure you knew that before I tell you what I am about too."

He nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"I love you," I repeated, "but you fucked up, big time. I'm pregnant, Tommy, with our child, and finally knowing this now, I am excited for this. I really am, however, I can't trust you."

"But-"

"No, let me finish. Usually I am the one interrupting you but now you are the one that has to listen. And..." I took a deep breath before continuing. "...I can't marry someone I don't trust."

I looked up into his crystal eyes seeing tears lining them.

"I can marry someone I love and trust, but it has to be both. Not just one of those." I looked down at the ring before slowly sliding it off my fingers and reaching over, placing it in to Tom's palm.

He was wordless, helplessly looking back and forth between the ring and myself.

"Tom, you aren't losing me. I promise you that. You have to prove yourself to me. I'm not leaving you, I never could, but I do need you to do this for me. For us. For..." I picked up his empty hand and placed it on my stomach. "...our child, Tommy. Do it for them."

Tom's eyes widened, staring at my lower, slightly bulgy abdomen.

"I love you, Tom. We can figure this out. I know we can, but until then, things will be a bit different, alright? I won't be staying in your room, I'll be staying in Oli's. I want you to better yourself and prove to me you can be a good husband and a great father."

Leaning over, I pressed my lips to his cheek before getting up and finally heading inside.

"How'd it go?" Oli asked, immediately running over to me.

"I'm single..." I joked, before rolling my eyes. "I love him, Oli. You know that. I gave him the ring back, but I will forever be his, you know? He needs to fix this himself. It's not my problem."

He smiled lightly before hugging me. "Two fings. One, yeh the most perfect woman evah. Anyone else would 'ave left. And two, yeh goin' to be a great mum and a great wife. I know it."

"Wife, huh?" I smiled, gently jabbing his ribs.

"Sooner or later," he smiled, "yeh will be."

I sighed, taking in Oli's scent. "Let's just hope he can do this, for the kid."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you lexin3d, Designated Drinker, Krystal-Khaos, HeyThereDarling, The Mini Monster, ELizzieBethh, CountMyName, babygurl94512, DropDead4Me, Vani.Violence, Fast.Times. and cityofsin.

Sex me all you sexy fucks.