‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

Institutions Are Established And Invested

"Hey babe?" Tom whispered into Oli's room.

"Fuck off, wanker. I ain't yeh babe," Oli grumbled from the side of me.

"I was talkin' to my fian- erm, my girlfriend. Fuck off, yea?"

"Skylah, yeh boyfrien' wants yeh," Oli groaned, pulling the covers above my head.

"Yes but my boyfriend also knows that I hate being woken up."

Tom shifted nervously in the doorway, "what if I said I had a surprise for you?"

Well that caught my attention. I giggled and rolled over, facing the door. "Yes, dearest?"

"Sure, now yeh want to get up."

"But I love surprises!"

"Go run off yeh two. Sunday is the onleh fuckin' day I sleep in. Off. Go. Away. Mer." Oli leaned over and started swatting me out of the bed.

I smacked his hand away before climbing out of the warmth of the covers. "Swat me again and I'll bite your finger off!" Oli flipped me off and I laughed, walking over to the door to Tom. "Yes, dearest?" I repeated.

"Come on, not in here."

I nodded and followed him to his room. "Well?"

"I fink yeh should get dressed."

"Where are we going?" I asked, yawning.

"Yeh'll find out when we're there," he smiled lightly, heading into his closet for clothes.

"Well how should I dress?"

He shrugged, getting a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for me. "Comefortably I guess. I don't know how this works."

I raised my eyebrow. "You're weird and..." I sighed looking down at the pants. "...and these pants don't fit me anymore."

"O-oh, sorreh," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants, slipping them on. "Don't start getting nervous around me, Tom-Tom. That shit doesn't fly."

He smile lightly before slipping on a clean pair of boxers and pants along with a hoodie. "Are yeh readeh, love?"

"Sleepy, but ready."

"Sleepy, aye?" He grinned, coming over and standing in front of me.

I nodded, leaning into his chest. "Very sleepy."

It took him a moment before his arms wrapped around my waist. "Am I allowed to hold yeh still?"

The question itself shocked me. "Yes," I whispered.

He nodded, burying his head in my head. "Good, 'cause I missed holding yeh like this." I breathed in deeply, taking in his presence. It's been so long since he's just held me. I didn't want this moment to end. "Are yeh still tired, my sleepy panda?"

I smiled and nodded into his chest.

"Good, 'cause I already bought yeh coffee and it's waitin' in the car fo' yeh."

I grinned, "you're awesome."

He chuckled, taking my hand in his. "Fanks, love. Let's go."

I sleepily followed him outside to the car where the French Vanilla coffee awaited. and just for a moment, it felt like I had my Tommy back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where are they going? o.o

Thank you Ricky Olson, Krystal-Khaos, Fast.Times., The Mini Monster and CountMyName for commenting && a very special thanks to Vani.Violence for commenting and pestering me on Tumblr. I fucking love that shit.

Happy Sunday!