‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

No, Just Force Fed and Digested

It was late by the time we got back to the house. Tommy had insisted taking me out to eat. I yawned reaching the top of the stairs. We both stopped in front of Tommy's room. "Well, uhm, goodnight Tom-Tom."

He smiled awkwardly, fiddling with his hands. "Can I ask yeh somefing?"

"Oh, uhm yea, sure. What's up?"

"Will yeh lay wiff me?"

I frowned, my eyes flickering to Oliver's room down the hallway. "Listen, I know you're trying your hardest, but I don't think that-"

"Yeh don't have to spend the night," he pleaded. "Jus' fo' a bit though. Please?"

Tom looked so fragile right now, and I didn't want to risk breaking him. Of course I gave in and nodded, allowing him to coerce me into something. I followed him into the room and laid down on his bed. He stripped down to boxers before laying next to me.

It was weird being uncomfortable next to someone you love so much. "Can I hold yeh?" He whispered.

I smiled lightly before turning and snuggling into his chest, taking in the smell of his cologne from his skin. "I won't break if you do."

Tom wrapped his arms around me. "This means a lot to me," his voice mumbled out.

"I'm sorry for yelling earlier. It really did mean a lot that you brought me to the doctors."

He chuckled, reaching down and rubbing my belly. "I'm happeh I went. I finalleh saw meh daughtah."

"Our daughter."

"Nope. All mine."

I rolled my eyes, smacking him lightly. "I'm pushing her out and half her genetics are mine. So, ha!"

"I bet she'll be propa gorgeous. A model like her Mum and Dad, and realleh into music and photography."

I smiled, "I hope she has your eyes."

"Me too," he grinned.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"What! She didn't get my Y chromosome so I fink she deserves my eyes. Jeez!"

I giggled, rubbing my nose on his. "I hope she gets those birth marks under her eyes too."

"Yea? Yeh fink they're cute?"

"I never said that..."

He smirked, "yeh fink they're sexy."

"Nope."

"Yeh fink I'm handsome."

"Nope."

He laughed, "Yeh fink I'm sexy. Yeh wanna do me. Yeh fink I'm perf-"

"Shut up!" I laughed. "Yea, you're kind of cute. I'll give you that."

"Fanks babe," he laughed. "Yeh pretteh brill yehself."

"Fanks," I mimicked in an English accent.

He sighed, pulling me closer to my body. "Don't leave meh tonigh'," he whispered.

"Why?"

He kissed my forehead, sighing. "I don't fink yeh know what it does to me."

"Does what?"

"Yeh sleepin' in the bed wiff me brother and not me. I mean, it nearly rips me to pieces inside. It bothers me a lot but I don't fink I realized how badly it rips a hole into me until I saw yeh two sleepin' togetha this mornin'. My heart... it nearly broke."

I frowned, looking up into Tom's eyes. "Tom... I..." Now it was turn for my heart to nearly break. I couldn't do it. I couldn't say no. "Alright. But just for tonight."

He smiled, kissing my cheek multiple times before snuggling his head into my neck. "I've missed yeh."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update!
But guess who is done with this semester of college...
ME! And guess what that means...
QUICKER UPDATES.
Thank you SO much CountMyName, lexin3d (x2!), babyfurl94512, MudbloodAngel, The Mini Monster, Vani.Violence, iizanna90 and LittleMissZombie for commenting!
Lots of things are going to be done during this winter break.
Get your bacon/tofu seatbelts ready and hop on my tricycle
for an interesting ride! BEEP BEEP! *weird mood at 1 am o.o*