Your Love Is the Sweetest Sin

It beats, beats for only you

I look up to the ceiling: a plain color, blue. I take a look over my shoulder, a head of messy hair lays on the pillow next to me. Adam's arms around my waist, our legs tangled under the white sheets, such a nice way to start the day. I look at the clock and realize how late it is.

I turn back to Adam and stare at him in silence, his perfect features and bare chest under the rising sun, a picture I'll never forget. I take a deep breath to lean and press my lips against his.

"Good morning sleeping beauty."

He slowly opens his eyes and smiles "Good morning Natalie."

"It's late, my mother will be here soon, so you have to leave, I don't think she would like to see you in my bed half naked."

"She should get used to it. I enjoy the afterglows. You don't know how good it feels to wake up next to you." he flashes me his killer smile and jumps out of bed.

"Adam, I love you more than you'll ever know, but you know what she thinks about you." I get up and gather his clothes from the floor "And she doesn't know that we... uhm, you know." I blush so easily.

"Have sex? So she doesn't know your a nympho?" I smile watching him pull on his jeans.

"You know, we could live in my house." His suggestion made me think for a moment, thought that I shoved out of my head.

"No Adam, we've already talked about that, I'm not ready to move with you."

"I understand you, but I really love you and nothing would make me happier than you living with me." His eyes meeting mine as he smiled. Darn, why must this boy be so adorable? "I'll see you at school." He steps closer to place a kiss on my forehead. "I love you Natalie." Without saying more he jumps out through the window. Cliché right?

I turn on the water, slip out of my clothes, and wait for the tub to fill. I slowly slip into the hot water and taking a deep breath, I close my eyes sinking into the water as I think about Adam, for a while I just sat in the bathtub looking at my feet. Adam again.

"Natalie, you're gonna be late for school!" my mother starts to yell from the door. I slowly get out of the bathtub. I turn on my Ipod, I change into my favorite jeans, skinny of course, a Green Day Tshirt and a hoodie. I cant live without hoodies. I take my bag and run downstairs where my dad is having breakfast.

"Good morning dad."

"Good morning Nat, what happened? It seems that you didn't get enough sleep."
I fight back the smile curling on my lips. "Are you going to drive me to school?"

He drives in silence as usual. I never talk with my dad, it seems that he doesn't care about my feelings. He just wants me to finish a career, get a good job and marry a wealthy man. We are only a family for the frames. I'm pretty sure that dad sleeps with cheap whores and mom pretends to ignore it, its all ok as long as he brings money to the house.

I shut the car door. Start walking to my class, I feel a tap on my shoulder, as I turn around I discover Adam. I feel something coming this way, he's not smiling.

"Hi babe."

"Are you ok Adam?"

He shrugs "Yeah, I'm fine, hey how about spending the day together?"

I jump over to hug him, "Sure, you know I hate school."

So we walk to his car and drive downtown.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story, Im not sure where to lead it so comment : )