Your Love Is the Sweetest Sin

Let's spend tonight on top of the world

I wander around for some hours, dragging my suitcase with teary eyes. I bet I look terrible but I don’t mind, I end up at the park where I used to play when I was little, I sit at my favorite bench, covering my face with my hands still crying. I know I never had a good relation with my parents but, this hurts so much, I cant stand it, but I must get over it. I wipe the tears with my hands, I get up, this wont bring me down, it was her who kicked me out of their lives. Now I must take a cab to my boyfriend's house.

“Thanks a lot.” I try to smile as the driver helps me with my baggage. I walk to Sisky's porch, and knock at the door.

“Hey Babe.” He greets cheerfully, hugging me, “Are you ok Nat?” Once again the tears slide across my cheeks. “Come on in, is that your suitcase?” He asks confused, I nod and he drags me to the couch with my suitcase.

“So do you want to talk about what happened?” He asks putting his arm around my shoulder.

As I talk he listens with attention, without blinking, moving or nodding. He understands what happened. When I finish he pulls me closer kissing my forehead. I cuddle between his arms.

“I love you Natalie” He whispers.

“I love you too Adam” I lace my fingers with his, “Adam, I’m kind of tired, do you mind if I take a nap?”

He gives me a smile “Come on, I’ll take you to bed” without losing grip of our hands, we walk to the bedroom.

“Nat I’m going to take a shower, I’ll be with you in a minute.”

I throw myself on the mattress and surrender to Morpheus. When I finally open my eyes; I find Sisky laying next to me, with his gorgeous eyes over me.

“Why are you doing that?”

“Doing what? I’m just contemplating your beauty, you should see yourself, you look so cute when you sleep” He says with a smile, I roll my eyes as I toss him a pillow.

“I think I should take a shower I’m sure I look awful” I jump out of bed.

“Do you think it’s ok if I join you?” Adam gets up and walks behind me towards the bathroom

I kiss him playfully, while opening the bathroom door with one hand and the other on his neck, “You’re way too oversexed” I say closing the door.

After getting all clean, I search between his clothes and drag out of his closet a t-shirt and boxers. I've always had a strange fixation for guys' clothes. I change quickly and sit at the bed staring at the TV. Considering that it is Saturday, the programming sucks. I take a glance at the clock on the wall, six pm. I sigh and go to the kitchen. Downstairs I find Sisky with William and Mike.

“Well aren’t you my favorite little whore?” There is something about this kid that makes it impossible to get mad at him, not even a bit.

“I'm glad to see you too Bill.” I hug him with a smile.

“Hi Nat.” Mike pulls me into a tight hug.

“Mike your hugging her too tight, you’re gonna break her” Mike let me down, as I frown at Sisky,

“I’m not that skinny!”

“Sure you are!” William says grabbing my waist “I mean just look at yourself, If you ever go out when its windy, you’ll probably go flying away”

The guys burst out in laughter; I roll my eyes “Shut up Bill!” I poke his ribs “You’re so much skinnier than me, when you turn sideways you disappear” William sticks out his lower lip.

“Hey Bill, In case you haven’t noticed, you are still hugging my girlfriend.” William shrugs and lets me go,

“Is that my t-shirt?” I smile at him. “Those are my boxers!” I wiggle my eyebrows at him. “Those are my favorite!”

“They look way better on her” Mike assures. “What are you doing here? Why are you in boxers? You just had hot sex didn’t you?”

“Thanks, and too many questions, I’m gonna live with Sisky, I’m in boxers because they are comfy, and no we haven’t had any sex.”

“At least today” Sisky hands me a red bull.

“Wait, did you just say you are going to live here?” William asks with a skeptic look.

“Yup, so you’ll have to see me very often” I sip my drink.
_____________________________________________________

“Hey Sisky, do you want to watch a movie with me?”

“Sure babe” He sits on the couch with a bowl of pop corn as we watch ‘Juno’ I rest across the couch with my head on his lap,

“Adam” I sit up to face him “If I got pregnant, would you still love me?”

He stops the movie and stares blankly “Of course, I love you and I will stay by your side no matter what. But why are you asking? Are you late? Do you feel pregnant?” He places his hands on my stomach.

I smile “Just wondering. And no, I don’t feel pregnant, I’m taking pills”

He turns the movie on again, and we start a make-out session, we pull apart to breathe.

“Adam, when you get lots of fans that are willing to sleep with you, will you still love me?”

He chuckles “Natalie, I will never hurt you, anyways, the one whose gonna get all the fucks is William”

We walk together to the bedroom, I cuddle up to Adam in our bed, and I close my eyes in his arms. I could get used to this.