His Fingertips Have Memories

A Day With The Guys

Bob gripped tightly to his head board as Ray and Mikey tugged at his feet.

“Dude!” shouted Ray, “Get the fuck out of bed! You seriously need to get out of this goddamn house.”

“Come on!” yelled Mikey, “its boy’s night!”

“No, guys stop!” mumbled Bob.

“Bob, you said you’d go, now you have to,” said Gerard.

“Fine! Just make them stop!” Ray and Mikey stopped pulling at Bob’s feet and he let go of the head board and pulled the covers over his head. Everyone groaned.

“Bob,” whined Mikey.

“Come on,” said Frank as he hit the lump on the covers, “Come Emo Bob. It’s time to stop being so goddamn depressing.”

Bob threw off the covers and got out of bed. Everyone cheered and he rolled his eyes.

“I’m taking a shower,” he grumbled.

“Wait!” shouted Frank, making everyone jump. He ran into the bath room and started opening and closing various draws.

“What the fuck are you doing?” asked Bob. Frank had finally lost it.

“Just checking for any sharp objects,” he said as he slammed a draw shut, “This room looks safe.” Bob gave him a look.

“We’re going to watch TV in the living room,” announced Mikey, “Try not to take forever.” Bob reluctantly got into the shower. He stood there letting the hot water scorch his skin.

Flashback

“Amy, have I ever told you how tone deaf you are?” he shouted from the bedroom, but Amy couldn’t hear him over the shower and kept on singing. He smiled and a sly grin appeared on his face. He opened the bathroom door and Amy stopped singing.

“Hun, I’m taking a shower,” she said.

“Oh, you are? I couldn’t tell,” he said sarcastically as he undressed. Amy laughed. He walked over to the shower and moved the curtain.

“Well, hi there,” she said. He put his hand on her hip as he climbed into the shower.

“Hi,” he whispered. He started kissing her neck as she wrapped her arms around his wet neck. There lips met and they stood there kissing as they let the hot water scorch their skin.

End of Flashback

Bob took the fastest shower in world history, got dressed and reluctantly walked down the stairs.

“That was quick,” said Ray, as everyone stood up. Bob didn’t answer. He wanted to be alone. No, actually he wanted to be with Amy. They piled into Gerard’s car and Bob asked where they were going.

“Donno, what about that pool hall by the Greek place?” suggested Gerard.

“You can’t play pool,” retorted Bob.

“Well, why don’t we grab a bit to eat at the Greek place?” suggested Mikey.

“You don’t like Greek food,” snapped Bob.

“Well, aren’t we a ray of fucking sunshine today?” asked Frank, “We’re only trying to help Bob. So you can stop being a dick anytime you want.”

“We had sex in the shower,” said Bob. Mikey burst into laugher, but quickly stopped due to Gerard’s look.

“Do we want to know?” asked Ray.

“Everything reminds me of her,” He said, “Her dad owned a pool hall. The first time I met them was at a pool hall, she totally kicked my ass. She loves Greek food, I hate it but on our second date I took her to Zobra the Greek anyway. I hardly ate anything and we ended up eating at McDonalds.”

“Okay Emo Bob, May I call you Emo Bob?” asked Frank but he didn’t wait for an answer, “you can’t just sit home all day. I know you’re hurting but you really need to quit mopping around, okay?” Bob nodded.

He didn’t want to sit home all day. He wanted to be with Amy. He wanted to walk with her in the park and take her to the beach and just be with her.

“Let’s go to Dave and Busters,” suggested Mikey, “I’m sure that won’t remind you of her.” Bob clenched his teeth.

“Well, actually…”

“Save it Emo Bob,” said Ray and Bob genuinely smiled. Gerard pulled into the parking lot and they all got out. He rubbed his hands together.

“Anyone ready for a little D and B action?” he asked. Mikey and Frank laughed at him. They walked in and bought their game cards. They played games for a while and Frank won every jackpot imaginable.

“Gosh, this winning is really hunger provoking; shall we grab a bit to eat?” Ray gave him a weird look and they walked over and sat at a booth.

They were eating their food and making casual conversation and all of a sudden Mikey starts hysterically laughing.

“What?” they asked in unison. His face grew red and he kept laughing.

“Well, once you’ve gained your sanity just tell us,” said Gerard.

He pointed to the menu on the table. ‘GRIP AND SIP’ was printed at the top. Everyone cracked up. Their waitress came over and asked if there was anything she could get them, but they were still laughing. Mikey pointed to the menu again.

“Real mature,” she said as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

“You’re such a sick pervert, you know that?” asked Ray as he calmed down.

“And proud,” he beamed. Everyone stopped laughing and continued to eat and talk. They played more games after and Gerard beat everyone at Dance Dance revolution. Frank had so many tickets that he won an X-Box. Afterwards, they decided to go see a movie.

Bob was feeling so much better. He hadn’t laughed that much in such a long time. He was in such a good mood, that he didn’t think anything could bring him down, but a message from his girlfriend, Krista did the trick.
♠ ♠ ♠
bit of a filler=)
sorry for not writing sooner.
commentttttt <3

ps-this chapter is dedicated to marissa.