Status: Let me know what you think.

Wonderstruck

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose"

In other news, the newest addition to the Angels, strutted her stuff in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Taylor, who we had the pleasure of interviewing two days before the show said she was “Super excited for the show and to get her wings”
Taylor had the honor of being the first to walk in the show. No comment on how that felt for her. Also no comment on whether or not she’s dating anyone.


“Welcome Taylor!”

“Thanks for having me Ellen. It’s a pleasure to be here.”

“I watched the fashion show on Tuesday, and I have to say you were amazing!”

“Thanks! It was indescribable. I got my wings and I was the first to walk.”

“How was that for you?”

“Scary. I was shaking in my dressing room. But once I was out there, it was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever had.”

“What outfit was your favorite?”

“I got to wear this really ensemble for the romance section. It was absolutely gorgeous. And I loved the robes we got this year.”

“The pink with the sparkles?”

“Yes!! I wear it around my house now.”
“Haha, how does your boyfriend feel about that?”

“I keep telling everyone, I don’t have a boyfriend. I sit at home with my cat and watch Criminal Minds. And last night I got your gift, which was the most excitement my cat’s seen in a while. Haha”

“Ooo you got me a gift?!”

“Yes I did. I thought you might like a robe like the ones we had for the show.” I handed Ellen the bag. “There is even one for Portia.”

“Now we can all walk around the house in our robes.” Ellen laughed. “So what are you plans for your weekend off?”

“I’m going to visit an old friend…who’s a girl, so don’t get any idea’s.”

[WONDERSTRUCK]

“You three need to behave. I’m serious.” Danielle said to the three boys in front of her. “Taylor was my best friend from childhood; I haven’t seen her in a long time.”

“We’ll be good, Dani. We promise.” Kevin said. The other two snickered.

“I’m serious; she doesn’t know that I married a Jonas Brother. Please behave.”

“Don’t worry Dani, we’ll lock Joe up if we have to.”

“Oh, there’s the doorbell, she must be here.” Danielle went to answer the door. The boys followed.


“Taylor!”

“Elle!!”

“I’m so glad you could make it! It feels like just yesterday we were walking down the hallway pretending to be models. How have you been? It’s been too long.”

“You’re right it has been much too long. I’ve been well, very well actually.” I guess nows as good as time as any… “I do remember all the shows we put on.”

“Gosh, we drove our parents crazy.”

“Tell me about it. I never stopped.” I laughed.

“So what’s new with you?”

“I actually just got my wings.”

“Got your wings?” Danielle asked confused.

“Yeah, I walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show this year.” I replied.

“So I guess you never grew out of walking down the catwalk.” Danielle laughed.

“Never, it’s too much fun.” I laughed along with her. “So what’s new with you, Elle?”

“I actually got married. It’s been almost two years now.”

“No way! Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Kevin Jonas.” Danielle spoke softly.

“Like from that band?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, as long as you are happy; then I’m happy for you and I’ll forgive you for not inviting me to the wedding.” I said giving her a hug. “So when do I get to meet this Kevin?”

“You can meet him and two of his brothers right now, if you’d like.”

“In that case why are we still sitting here? Let’s go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Banners?