Status: :) one shot

Besitos

She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty

12:07 a.m.

I sat on the park bench alone and stared up at the stars thinking about everything. Two days ago I graduated from high school, and I had no idea what I was going to do next. Everyone in my class already knew what college they were going to, or when they were going.

I still hadn't decided. I want to tour the world, but I don't have the money for that. I want to take a break, but I don't want to spend it in San Diego. I want to spend it somewhere new.

I let out a deep breathe as I noticed a figure approaching. I wasn't threatened by the man I saw, and when he got close I noticed it was Vic Fuentes. He graduated three years before me. We talked a few times, but we didn't hang out or know each other too personally, even though his brother, Mike, was my best friend.

He sat down beside me, but never once looked me in the eyes.

"What are you doing out here so late, Dani?" he asked, still not looking at me.

"Just thinking. What's your excuse?"

"Can't sleep." he said after a few minutes and looked over at me, staring back at him.

"So you came to the park?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked back up at the stars.

"We're leaving for Warped Tour tomorrow." he said quietly.

"I know...Mike told me earlier. I was kinda upset he didn't tell me sooner." I said looking away.

We didn't speak for the next 10 minutes. I listened to Vic's breathing in the silence. It was slow and deep.

I always found Vic attractive, but tonight something was different. Like he was at peace with everything.

And that made me want him so bad.

The entire time I was watching him, he was smiling. It was a small smile that you could only catch if you were paying the closest bit of attention. Soon he brought his hand off his lap and placed it on the bench between us. I stared at it for a moment and giggled. He laughed as well and reached out for my hand. I scooted closer to him on the bench and gave him my hand.

"Come with us." he said.

I can't. I have a job this summer at a newsstand by the beach. He knows that. Mike knows that too. And I've still got to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

"You're thinking too much." he said flatly and looked directly into my eyes.

"When is the last time you did anything spontaneous, Dani? When is the last time you really went out with anyone and didn't spend all your time at home, studying?" he asked seriously.

I couldn't give him and answer. Vic barely knew me though. Why was he so intent on making me go with them?

"I gotta weigh out my options." I finally said and looked away from him. His beautiful brown eyes were captivating.

"You have two options: Go with us and have the time of your life, or stay here and regret not taking a new risk."

"How do you know I'll have the time of my life?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Vic, I barely know y---"

"Do you trust me?" he said, a little bit louder.

I nodded my head slowly. I did trust him. I don't know why, but I did. He was easy to trust.

"Be spontaneous, Dani. Come with us all over the country. What have you got to lose?" he pleaded.

I began to smile real wide.

"This will be the craziest thing I've ever done." I said with a laugh.

Vic jumped up from the bench and pulled me with him. We both laughed and hugged. Once we stopped he took both my hands and held them up in front of me.

"I know we barely know each other, but....." he trailed off.

I was a little confused, but everything became so much clearer when he let go of one hand and placed it on my neck, pulling my head closer to his. His big, brown eyes were focused on my lips as they connected in the softest kiss I've ever had. Our jaws moved in unison with each other as he deepened the kiss. My head was spinning and my knees got weak.

I have NEVER been kissed like that before.

"That was the craziest thing I've ever done.." he said as he pulled away, with a smile.

I smiled back at him and we stayed that close to each other just smiling and laughing every few seconds. All I could think about was how bad I wanted him to be mine.

"You think too loud." he said pushing my hair behind my ear.

He leaned in again, kissed me on my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I will be yours, and you better not forget it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Spur of the moment. What do you guys think???