Just Another Life...

Chapter 2 part 1

We eventually moved into a mobile home that was next door*bout quarter of a mile away* to my cousin Sara's house. She was and is still my best cousin friend along with my other one Malaney. Sara and I had good times, but her family decided to move to Virginia where my grandmother lived(she lives near us now)so they could have better support, and along the fact that Malaney's family lived there, too.

We rebuilt and moved into the farm house, and so I had switched from a tiny 2-D like home to a huge -half mansion- 3-D farm house. We didn't own any animals, though. Just Buster, Pansy-another dog we found who at Pansies and concrete-, Angel-my cat-, and all the wild nature around us. I remember once when my dad found a baby bunny and caught him for me. His little tail had been snagged off when he was running behind something, and I only kept him for a day because he needed milk instead of carrots. He really was nice. We had him in a box, and he had escaped, but I thought my dad had done the letting go fro me.
A month later, we found it dead in the un-used firplace. It had starved. Never forgiven myself for that. Poor little unsuspecting bunny.

The business my dad owned was a temporary fireworks business and a full time nursery and football field of Mums. We hired Amish families to take care of the fields and nursery, although we took care of it mostly-the nursery I mean-. I remember getting up at four in the morning for no necessary reason with my Mom to go and water the plants in the greenhouses. I loved that life. We owned a four wheeler and a golf cart. I learned how to drive both, which was really fun.

The Amish girls who worked for us weren't nice. They were mean. They made fun of my name saying "[insert name] from Hell!" They were jealous I know. They should be. They were all named Rachel, and Rebeca, and Rachel. What's with all the R's? Anyways, they played with me but they weren't very nice. There were a few others, though. Just old fashioned Christian families. I loved those times.
One family had a backyard and over near the back side place-hard to explain these places sorry- and this small and very steep path went down into a narrow ditch. We'd half slide, half scoot down and then run up a rock and play king of the hill. One day I slid down all the way, rolling up part of my shirt, and I got a scar on my rib area. It's still there, ah good memoirs.

Then there were those bad ones. Like getting stung at multiple times by multiple bees and wasps. Wasps are the worst, though. They don't die and they hurt the most. I remember countless cuts, bruises, scratches, dirts, stains, and anything else a growing half farm girl would have. The worst memory was of a boy named Boo.

Boo was a brother to a friend of mine named Treasure. She was a fun friend. And Boo was friends with my brother[who was about 8 or 9] and we played together a lot, too.
One day, while we were playing in the huge filed beside the old and dust barn. We were playing some version of hide-and-go-seek. Well somehow I ended up being a counter with Boo in the barn, while my brother went and hid in the field.

Well, Boo had his own unique way of playing hide and seek. What we really should have called it was: Trick my brother into going out into the field and hiding for ten minutes-while he
malests me. Yeah that's all I have to say.[malest is prolly spelled dif. sorry. but i dunno how to spell it.]

So yeah things like that happen though, so whatever. Well that ends part 1.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was tired, what can I say?