Status: Comments would really help guys.

When the Devil Meets an Angel

Part 32

Four Years Later.....

Xenos was sitting at the bar, waiting for his buddy Nicodemus to get here.
Where the hell is he? Xenos thought.
He was going to order a drink but then he thought twice.
Strictly business matters.
Thats all.
Business.
Business.
Business.
Business.
Xenos was staring at a girl with lots of cleavage showing and a tall drink.
Xenos lost control and ran out of the bar and nearly toppled over Nicodemus.
"Whoa, dude. I'm 20 minutes late and you're already fleeing the place?" he shook his head.
"I can't become an alcoholic like my dad and turn pyscho!" Xenos growled.
"Ah. You don't want to be your dad. If you ask me, you look more like your mother."
Xenos glared at Nicodemus.
"I mean...uh....Where is Sammi?"
Xenos's face softened. "At home."
"Dude, go home and spend some quality time with her!" He paused for a second than added, "You don't have to miss sex for me!"
Xenos frowned. "I do have to stay. I owe you for last time.
Nicodemus grimaced at the memory.
"Oh yeah..." he croaked.

(Flashback)

Nicodemus waited silently for Travis to show up.
Travis was never late.
"Ugh..." Nicodemus groaned.
He was wet, freezing and miserable. He wanted to get home to bed. Even worse, his best friend ditched him to be with some girl.
Named Sammi.
By the way, who looked like an angel straight from heaven.
So of course, he didn't blame him for wanting to stay at home.
Nicodemus's eyes wandered to the ground....
Where he saw....
Where he saw....
Where he saw....
He saw....
Oh god....
"Oh my fucking god...." he muttered.
He walked behind the dumpster....
Where he saw....
In which he saw....
Oh shit....
Oh fuck....
Travis.

Dead.
Gone.
Never coming back.

Nicodemus rand from that horrible spot but got caught by some men dressed in black.
"Let go of me, you motherfuckers!" he had growled.
The men pushed him back into the alley and threw him to the ground.
"Oh, why you little...." Nicodemus had begun but he got a good kick in the abdomen.
He groaned in pain.
"Listen, son, you better pay us." one of the men said.
"What? I owe you two money?" Nicodemus asked, clearly amused.
"Your Travis's client, right?"
"Yeah."
The other man, who looked like a bear, growled. In fact, Nicodemus wouldn't be surprised if he WAS a bear. The speaker was more like a wolf. Lean, strong, and a born leader. Bearman was more of a follower and a warrior.
Nicodemus?
A born loser.
He also suffered the torture Xenos went through by being called gay and a faggot almost everyday of his life.
Life fucking sucks.
That was Nicodemus's life quote.

After they had stabbed him multiple time in the thigh, Nicodemus gave in and gave them the damn cash they wanted. They ran off.
Nicodemus had just enough energy to call Xenos from his cell phone and ask for help. In 10 minutes (not that anybody was counting) Xenos had come to his rescue.
But Nicodemus had lost a lot of blood.
Xenos avoided the hospital and took him straight to Mr. Redwoods a known and trusted healer.
Eventually, Nicodemus healed from his wounds, thanks to Sammi's father.
The funny thing is though is that Mr. Redwoods never asked what happened to Nicodemus.
Its as though he had already known that was going to happen....
♠ ♠ ♠
LONG CHAPTER OMFG
I'm living at Mikey's house until my parents beg to have me back
(Yep so I'm living here forever xD)