Only You.

Twelve

Kayden moved his hand over and held mine, "He looked really depressed Blaire.." I shrugged, this sounds really cruel and like I don't care, but right now, I honestly don't. Jack can go and say that all he wants is his friend back, maybe he should have thought about that before he let Skylar get in the way..It wasn't long before we pulled into an alley, Kayden got out and motioned for me to follow.

We walked into the shadows, "Where the hell have you been Kayden?!" Kayden jumped, "Relax Kyle, some chick at school tried to get me to sell her the good stuff for half price, we had a bit of a set back." The figure in the shadow moved into the light, Kyle...Jack's step-dad, he looked at Kayden, "You didn't, did you? Damn it Kayden, if you did I'll fucking kill you!" Kayden rolled his eyes, "I didn't! I'm not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice!" Kyle scoffed, "Whatever, where's the money?" Kayden pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket and handed it to him, he started to count it, Kayden sighed, "It's all there." Kyle glanced up at him momentarilly, "I don't trust you enough to believe that, I'll count it when I get home and if it all isn't there I'm coming back for your ass Kayden." Kayden sighed, "Well, I wanted you to know that people are starting to get suspicious about me leaving all the time, so if things get too weird, I'm going to be sending Blaire to pick up stuff and drop off your cash, ok?" Kyle looked over at me, a smirk formed across his lips, "That's fine, send him whenever you need to."

Kayden wrapped his arm around my waist and walked back to the truck with me, we got in and I looked at him, "Are you really gonna send me to him, by myself?" Kayden looked down, "Only if I have to, he is an evil son of a bitch Blaire, I really don't want to take the chance of this shit going down, but if it comes down to it I'm going to send you for me..." I looked at him, "You know that's Jack's step-dad?" Kayden nodded, "I know, and I've known the shit he does to Jack, I am sorry that it happens to him though...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and took so long :\