Only You.

Two.

I smiled at Jack as he walked into the office, I waved through the window and walked away. I walked down the hallway to my locker and opened it, I grabbed my backpack, making sure I had all the homework I needed. I shut my locker, only to see the quarter back of the football team, Gage, walking towards me, I froze, he seen me, "Well, Blaire, where's your little friend?" I looked down at my feet, "G-go away." I started walking towards the door at the end of the hallway, I heard him and his friends getting closer to me, I ran as fast I could to the end of the hall, I felt a hand grab my backpack and pull me backwards, I fell on my back, my black thick frame glasses flew across the hall, "Aw, little nerd lost his glasses."

I felt a sudden pain in my side, under my ribs, I felt multiple kicks to my back and sides, after what felt like hours they stopped. I laid there, terrified that if I moved I would hear something in my body break, "Are you alright?" I felt a hand gently grab my hand and pull me up, "Y-yeah, I'm fine. I just need to..uh..find my glasses." I felt my glasses being slid onto my face, "Is that better?" I nodded and looked at who had helped me, he looked familiar, sort of, he had shaggy black hair, bright blue eyes, snakebites, and a septum piercing, he was wearing black skinny jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, I smiled a little, "I'm Blaire." He nodded, "I've heard about you, best in your class when it comes to grades, right?" I nodded slightly, "How'd you know?" He smiled, "I've been here for almost a week and I've heard all the teachers talking about you, I'm Kayden Moore." I smiled, "Nice to meet you."

I smiled at Kayden once more and thanked him for helping me and quickly grabbed my backpack and walked away. I was walking past the office, hoping that Jack was still there, he was, "Blaire? What happened to you?" I shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about." I watched as he grabbed his phone and I heard click, he showed me the picture he had just taken of me, my glass were crooked and looked terrible, they had scratches where there hadn't been before, "I ran into Gage again." He sighed, "Was it as bad?" I shook my head, "Nothing's broken this time." We walked out of the school and over to my car, I drove to my house. We walked in the front door and I looked around, my mom's on the computer and dad's watching tv, I walked up the stairs to my room, Jack following me, I sat down on my bed, "I think I like someone.." He looked at me, "Who??" I smiled, "His name's Kayden." He looked shocked, "Kayden? Kayden Moore?" I nodded, "So?" He sighed, "You realize, Kayden is the guy that got suspended and left the school when we were in sixth grade, right?" I looked at him, "It is not." He nodded, "He just came back to our school, he remembered you, I seen him in the office, he asked about you."

I sighed and fell back on my bed, "Well thanks Jack." He smiled, "Welcome. I'm going home now." After he left I went over to my computer desk and unlocked the cabinet and got my journal out, I flipped through the pages and smiled slightly at the page it opened to I think I'm in love with him, but he's my best friend and he loves Skylar.... I sighed and sat down and wrote a page, mostly about how I felt about meeting Kayden. The more I thought about it the more I started to realize, I don't think I loved Jack that way, I think I might love Kayden.....