Only You.

Six.

I was walking in the school and seen Jack get out of Skylar's car, he walked over to me, "Okay, before I tell you my awesome news, what's that all about?" He smiled a little, "I stayed at his house last night." I nodded, "That's...nice." He nodded, "So, what's your news?" I was about to tell him when I heard my name called over the intercom, "Fuck! I gotta go." He nodded and I walked to the main office, the secretary looked at me, "Your detention has been switched to this morning. It begins as soon as the first bell rings, you are to be in there at that moment or else you will serve another detention tomorrow." I sighed and walked back to the room, the word detention was on the door. I walked in and looked around, there was an open seat in the back of the room, I walked back there and sat down. I was scribbling things down in my notebook, "Is this seat taken?" I looked up and seen Kayden standing there, "N-no." He smiled and sat down next to me, "So what did you do to get detention?" I looked down, "I snapped at my creative writing teacher for saying my story was too graphic or whatever."

He nodded, "That's nice." I nodded, "I guess. What did you do?" He smiled, "I don't even know." I laughed, "Well that's nice." He nodded, "So..you look..stressed, or like something really made you mad?" I nodded, "Yeah, kinda." He looked, "Wanna talk about it?" I looked down, "I shouldn't say this, I guess I still get kind of jealous when it comes to Jack and Skylar." He nodded, "A little jealousy tends to happen when you like your best friend and he doesn't even think of you that way." I nodded, "Yeah, that's true." He smiled, "Why don't we hangout today after schools over?" I thought about it and nodded, "That would be fun."

"Blaire and Kayden, you two need to quit talking right now or you will spend the entire day in here." I looked at Kayden who smiled, "I don't care if you don't?" I shook my head, "Not at all." We kept talking and finally they let us out of the room for lunch, he smiled, "Wanna ditch?" I nodded, we ran out the back exit to his truck. We got in and he drove down the road, "Where are we going?" He shrugged, "Damn if I know." We kept driving until we reached the woods, "We're here." We got out and walked through the trees until we seen a house, we walked in, "Guys! I'm here!" Three other guys showed up, I looked at Kayden, "Who are they?" He sighed, "They're some...friends that I have business with, nothing to worry about." I felt like I should trust him, but something told me not to....