Status: Working on it day by day

Ferard: A final love.

Chapter Five - Snow.

Gerard laughed at Frank. He looked so cute with whipped cream on his nose. Gerard stopped laughing.
“What is it?” Frank said, suddenly serious.
Gerard was silent; trying to figure out how to word the question he so longed to ask.
“Gerard?” Frank asked again, beginning to look worried.
Gerard took a deep breath, and summoned all his courage. “Will you be my boyfriend?” He asked, taking Frank’s hand.
Frank was quiet as a grin spread across his face. He didn’t answer, he didn’t need to. Frank’s eyes darted between Gerard’s lips and eyes. He slowly leaned in, and kissed Gerard. Their lips met slowly, pressing into each other. Frank cracked his lips, and pushed further into Gerard’s mouth. Gerard welcomed his enthusiasm, as Frank leaned back.
A smile spread across Gerard’s face. “So I take that as a yes?” He giggled, blushing.
“Yes, it’s a yes.” Frank replied, a smile ear to ear.
Gerard smiled back, then took a sip of coffee.
"Gerard?" Frank asked, putting his hands on his mug.
"Yes?" Gerard replied, licking his lips.
"When I first saw you... I thought you were the most beautiful man I'd ever seen."
Gerard blushed, and took another sip of coffee.
They were both silent for a moment.
"Gerard!" Frank suddenly cried out.
Gerard coughed, "What?" He said, sputtering through coffee.
"It's snowing!" Frank exclaimed, opening the blinds of the coffee shop window.
Gerard leaned over, and looked out. Big, white hunks of cold flouted down from the gray sky. They landed on his windshield, the pavement and the window sill. A small dusting of ice crystals covered the sidewalk leading up to the coffee shop entrance.
Frank turned, to see Gerard gazing out the window. He was silent.
"God, don't you love the snow?" Gerard whispered, completely distracted by the snow falling outside.
"Yes. It's so pure." Frank whispered back, leaning back into Gerard's chest.
They sat like this, watching the snow fall for a little over an hour. The blanket of snow grew thick, fully covering the top of their cars, the roads, and part of the windowsill. Frank stayed as till as he could, afraid that the slightest movement would disturb the perfectness that surrounded him. He listened to Gerard's heart beating gently in his chest, that the rise and fall of his breath kept living.
"Hello?" Said a sharp voice, snapping them both back to reality. "We're closing!" They turned to see the waitress say, very irritated and impatient. "Here's your check." She slapped down a sheet of paper.
Frank leaned over to see the price, but Gerard had already signed it and handed it back to her.
"And this is for you." She whispered, sliding a folded up sheet of paper into his hand.
Frank looked confused.
"Thanks." Gerard mumbled. "C'mon, let's go." Gerard said, standing up and holding out his hand for Frank. Frank took it, a slight frown on his face. They went to the door, and stepped outside.
Gerard looked at the piece of paper. Frank looked as he let it soar away in the wind. Gerard turned to Frank. Small snowflakes were caught in his hair and eyelashes. He leaned in, and kissed Frank's nose, giggling. Frank smiled, and kissed Gerard's nose back.
"Sledding tomorrow?" Frank laughed out.
"Sure!" Gerard smiled. "I know a park with a HUGE hill."
"Sounds good, I'll bring the sled."
Gerard kissed Frank once more, smiled, then got in his car. Frank did the same.
They both smiled all the way home through the snow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwww :)