Status: Working on it day by day

Ferard: A final love.

Chapter Six - Hesitance

Frank lied in bed that night, with mixed emotions running through his head. He really did like Gerard, but he wasn't sure that was going to be enough to make a relationship work. Even though he'd always known he was gay, he'd never had a boyfriend before. He was afraid that since they'd jumped into the relationship so fast, that it'd end fast as well. The kiss they'd shared at the park was perfect in every way, but that was the problem; Frank there was no such thing as a perfect kiss. Frank was riddled with the fact that he didn't really know Gerard the way he should.
The nest morning he texted Gerard, with a plan in mind.

Are we still on for sledding?
~Frankie

It was absolute torture waiting for Gerard to reply, because his plan was going to be a little risky.

Yes! We can go to the park with the hill I was telling you about.
~Gerard

Frank smiled, looking forward to sledding, but nervous about what he had to do.

Okay, I'll bring the sled. I was thinking, afterwards, would you be up to coming back to my house?
~Frank

Frank had set the ball in motion.

Sure. :) I'll pick you up in an hour?
~Gerard

Yup. See you then.
~Frank

As Frank began to get ready, he braced himself for what he was about to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but it's leading up to something good. :)