Status: Working on it day by day

Ferard: A final love.

Chapter Seven - "I'm not sure..."

At the park, Frank sat on a snow covered bench, feeling a small amount of dread in his heart. He saw Gerard coming towards him, kicking up white clouds. His hair was straight, brushing his black sweatshirt, which covered up the top of his dark blue jeans. He was smiling, and rubbing his hands together to keep them warm.

"Hi." Gerard said slowly, shivering.

Frank reluctantly whispered, "Can you sit down?"

"Okay.." Gerard said quieter, and lowered himself onto the bench.

"Umm....Gerard, I'm having an amazing time being around you." Frank began, picking at a string on the edge of his sweatshirt. "I'm just....you know....not sure if.." Frank rambled breathliy.

"Let me guess." Gerard said hotly. "You're not gay, you've got a partner, you don't like me. I've heard it all before, Frankie."

"No! It's none of those things.. It's," Frank retorted.

"What, Frankie? What could it be...?" Gerard whispered, looking at Frank's hands.

"It's just that..." Frank mumbled, a hot tear slipping down his frozen cheek. "We don't really know each other.." He choked out, feeling awful as he thought of all the smiles they'd shared.

"What do you..? Oh what the hell, you're right." Gerard said quietly..

Frank released a second tear, stood up, kissed Gerard's cheek and walked to his car.