Status: A new chapter every day (:

Christmas and Wrapping Paper

Chapter 16

I felt pure bliss as the white flakes swirled around me and nick ran his fingers through his hair, making the flakes run down.

The closest I had ever come to snow was a lame Christmas movie, one of those ones where a boy and girl fall in love and blah blah blah... One of those movies hat made me want to gag.

***

Nick and I pushed forcefully through the doors with giant paper bags on hand. Mrs. Higgins told us that she was taking the kids on a field trip to the zoo. We had the place to ourselves to decorate.

We had found a plastic Christmas tree and tinsel galore in his old things. They hadn't had Christmas here since he died because she was to broken up around this time of the year.

As I pulled out a grass wreath, a voice rand through the air. "Chrisy?" Wrapping Paper's head popped out from behind a wall. The way she said Chrisy made my heart throb because of the adorableness of it.

"What are you doing here?" Nick demanded.

She looked like a stray puppy, probably thinking she was going to be chastised. "I snuck away after she counted out heads, Henry told me to go." She sounded lost and hurt.

My heart broke in two. "Don't worry, Honey, you can just help us decorate."

Her face lit up and she smiled a beautiful smile, I knew she was going to be a beauty when she grew up. "Really?" She inquired.

"Absolutely!" Sincerity pushed into my words.

Nick looked uneasy, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

I gave him a glare and handed Wrapping Paper some sparkly, red tinsel. She stuck her tongue out at Nick and made her way to the wall, carefully tacking it in a zig zag pattern.

He pushed a button on an old as dirt radio. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree started blaring and he turned it up to the full volume.

I half smiled half laughed and we got to work. Me and Wrapping Paper danced around throwing different colored wreaths around and taping sparkly snowflakes onto the bare walls. Nick heaved the tree out of the corner and we delicately placed boxes worth of ornaments in the perfect positions.

We were all dancing as every holiday song I could possibly imagine filled the room with joy. As the room filled with laughter and holiday cheer, I realized just how much I loved this place. No matter how vengeful I had started out, I really did love this place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhhh! Hope you love this story just as much as me and Kylie do! (: So please please Please tell us what you think! It really matters to us and I hope you all stick around long enough to read the end. So I'll see you in like two days! Bye :)
~Regan :D