Status: A new chapter every day (:

Christmas and Wrapping Paper

Chapter 25

Epilogue

“3-2-1 Happy New Year!” Everybody yelled in unison.

Mr. Goode sat in the corner and sighed, “What did I get myself into?” He rubbed his temples as Chris and Robin jumped around and yelled.

Robin let out a shriek that pierced the air.

“What was that?!” Mr. Goode hopped to his feet and searched frantically for the source of the yelp.

“Nicky!” She exclaimed, her eyes glittering with delight.

Chris’s attention snapped to the screen. “Oh My God! It is him!”

As they watched in awe, the screen focused in on Nick and Mrs. Higgins. A make-uped and tweaked man stepped up to the two and held a microphone up to his wrinkleless face. “So Sir, would you like to give a shout out to someone? Maybe a pretty lady back home?”

His face turned red and he started to speak. “I would like to say hi to my friends in California. Chris and Wrapping Paper.”

“Or maybe a pretty man and a tube of Santa Clause paper.” The reporter smirked and it warped his features.

“Fine, Christine and Robin.” Nick declared and the reporter’s expression displayed confused thoughts.

As the man stood there pondering what was going on, he absentmindedly twirled the microphone in his hands.

Chris and Robin watched from California and they both shouted in alarm as they watched the microphone fly out of the man’s hands. They watched in horror as all the way across the country an insignificant boy was whacked in the face with the microphone of an insignificant reporter.

A shrill mechanical noise rang out and made everyone in America cringe collectively. “OW!” The insignificant boy cried out and the woman at his side leapt to his aid.

Only the two girls sitting in a California town cared what had happened to the boy. They both sat on the edge of their seats and held their breaths waiting painstakingly to see what would happen next.

The boy’s amber eyes flashed with anger that could make anybody’s blood go cold. Chris knew this wasn’t going to end well for the reporter and knew if he was smart he would get out of there.    

Obviously the reporter knew what was best for him and spoke. “Well, Happy New Year!” He broke into a run and pushed his way through the crowd.

Back in California a little girl with frizzy hair rolled on the floor, giggling uncontrollably. The beautiful older girl had a goofy grin plastered over her face and she said, “Happy New Year, Nicolas. I hope I see you again soon.”

*The End*

 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! It's finally over! I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who stuck with the story the whole time, love you guys! I really hope you liked the story and please comment and tell us if you want us to write again next Christmas. I hope this chapter was good, it was a combined effort of me and Kylie. It was pretty bad we were FaceTime ing and... I'm not going to get into the whole gruesome details bu it was bad. So anyway I hope you guys loved it.
~Regan