Status: close

Buried By True Love

Preparations

After a good night’s sleep we got up and right away started planning the wedding. I asked my dad to give me away. I told my mom that I wanted a vampire theme for my wedding and Jacob seemed be happy with whatever I was happy with so this was going to be the perfect wedding for the perfect couple.
We had time on our hands when we weren’t planning the wedding so we decided to go try on some dresses. I took Halley, Jake, Brittany, Jade, Halley’s sister, my mom, and Halley’s mom. First we did bridesmaids dresses.
I wanted my maid of honor to wear something different then the rest of the bridesmaids so they all wore a pink dress with frilly white roses. Halley got a black dress with blue swirls on it and a sash that said maid of honor on it.
We also fitted Jake for a tux which was black with a pink under shirt and black tie. We had my mom have a totally different dress than the rest of us. She got a blue dress with orange flowers (why she chose orange I will never know). She looked really beautiful in that dress. When we all had our dresses on we got a pictures of my bridesmaids alone then one together, then one with my mom and Jake.
After we got their dresses I tried on a bunch of dresses and decided and a white one with black lace. After I tried on mine we got pictures of all of us together and of me alone. After we bought our dresses we went out to lunch and then headed home.
We spent three weeks working on the wedding, in our free time we went out to lunch, then we all hung out together.