Status: close

Buried By True Love

Guests

We were planning the rehearsal dinner when people started arriving. First were Jacob’s grandparents, them my grandparents. We had a hotel booked for the wedding guests to stay at while they were here. After a while most of the guests had arrived and we had showed them all the dresses and tuxes except for mine.
We had to think about ordering a cake. My mom asked me what kind of cake we wanted and we looked at pictures of cakes that were vampire themed and found one that looked like blood was coming off of it and it looked really cool.
The rehearsal dinner went smoothly. Halley gave an amazing speech and so did Jake. My mom said that I was her favorite daughter and that if I didn’t visit her often she was going to hunt me down and tell me that I needed to come home.
My dad said that he loved me and that he trusted Jacob with my heart and the key I gave him to lock it away. I gave a speech that said I loved him for who he was and that he was the most important thing to me now. And he promised my family that he would love me and keep me safe as long as he lived. And it made me smile and my family told us that we would have a wonderful life together.
After dinner we were congratulated by person after person and I was hugged and kissed and told to visit whenever I could and give them a family to help raise. He was greeted my family and his and told that if he ever hurt me that he would not enjoy his life. I thought it was funny that everyone agreed with me getting married at 14 and him being told to take care of me form the day we get married to the day we died.