Status: close

Buried By True Love

Again! Again!

I walked into breakfast, still breathless, and of course I was bombarded by questions.
“OMG, where have u been child? You had us all worried, especially your children. I mean you’re their mother. Any way the question was where have you been? Halley asked before anyone could say anything else.
“Yeah mom where you been? We were so worried you wouldn’t be here today because you weren’t here at your regular time.” My daughter Jade asked. Or yelled.
“I was busy. I had to do something for my mom,” I lied terribly.
“Then why are you so smiley? Huh? Huh? Huh?” Jake, my son, asked.
“Again busy,” I said.
“You better tell me the truth. You weren’t doing something for your mom or else you would have been on time. I mean duhhh!” Brittany my daughter said.
“Ok ok I’ll tell you the truth but you have to promise not to yell,” I said matter of factly.
“Ok, fine what were you doing that made you so late?” Halley asked in a whisper witch made us all giggle.
“I kissed… Jacob Serrano. Oh my god! it was amazing. He asked me to go out with him and I said yes. I also saw him last night at the movies and he called me sexy. Oh my god he is so cute!!!!” I screamed quietly to them.
“Yeah, and Halley kissed Micheil. And Jade kissed Brett,” Jake said sarcastically and it made us all laugh really hard.
“Okay, fine be that way but I can prove it to you. Come outside with me,” I said trying to be serious but failing epically when they all started laughing at me.
We walked outside and immediately I was flanked first my Jade and Brittany, then Halley was at Brittany’s arm and Jake was at Jade’s arm. Then in front of me and behind me I had bodyguards and then Jacob was there and he kissed my cheek and told me that I was beautiful.
Eventually I introduced him to my friends and they asked what he did to me and he kissed me again but this time it was more passionate and I never wanted it to end. But as it did last time it ended too early and we were both breathless.