Status: close

Buried By True Love

My Encounter

I woke up to our beautiful hotel room and I was in his arms. He looked so peaceful that I just wanted to mess with him a little bit. I took a feather from my hair and tickled his nose with it. He crinkled his nose and woke up.
“Good morning sleepy head. You slept well right?” I said trying to look innocent. I didn’t need him to know I messed with him while he was sleeping. It didn’t work to well.
“Hey, Im gonna go take a shower I’ll be right back,” I said.
I went to the bathroom and stripped. I stepped in the shower and turned to see someone standing in the corner. It was Izzy, my ex- boyfriend.
“What are you doing here Izzy?” I asked when I got my breath back. “I thought we broke up. Oh wait we did. Why are you here?” I almost yelled.
“I’m here to get you back,” he said casually.
“And you think showing up in my damn shower will get me to want you back!?” I screamed quietly.
“Yes I do. And I promise I won’t hurt you like I did before,” he sounded almost truthful.
“Well good, get out I’m on vacation with my boyfriend and you are not going to ruin it this time!” I said and kicked him out.
I finished my shower slowly, trying to control my anger before I returned to Jacob. I washed my hair three times and then through some conditioner in it. Then I washed my body thoroughly though slowly.
I wanted to go back to my room with all traces of my ex-asshole left behind. It worked and I finally got out and dried off heading back to my room dressed in a pair of pink booty shorts and a purple tank top.
When I got back to the room Jacob was sitting on the bed shirtless. I walked over to him and kissed him, pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. I sat there for a minute.
“How was the shower?” he asked rolling us so that he was on top of me.
“Wet,” I said and kissed him again.
“What do you want to do today? We could go to the mall and get stuff to watch a movie tonight. Or we could just hang out here,” he said getting off of me and putting on a shirt.
“Ummm, the mall sounds good today. I think I want to watch a movie tonight and just hang out with you,” I said.