Soon My Friend

Log 11- Isolation Chamber and Revelation

After weeks of training, it had finally come to the isolation chamber.

It was the only thing I had not been looking forward to. The mere thought of being locked in a small room for two months just makes me go insane. I would be provided with the necessities and that was it.

No contact whatsoever with anyone on the outside for the next eight weeks.

"Mr. Atlas, whenever you're ready. We will begin now," Natasha exclaimed to me.

A giant vault like door opened from the left as you hear the pistons from the door extract. Two small chambers could be seen from the entrance. The one on the right was for the tattooed man and the one on the left was for me.

Before we entered our chambers, the tattooed man had a few words to say.

"See you when we get out buddy, can't wait to be reunited and be off to space," his voice eerily faded away as he entered his chamber and a light above his door turned on.

The skin on the back of my neck felt like it was going to come off from the fright.

I stepped into my chamber. To the left was a bed with just a pillow and sheets. To the right was a dresser. And right in front of me was a desk and a chair. The room only had two lamps, one on the dresser and the other on the desk.

Only one thing was on my mind the moment I stepped in the chamber: Who was this tattooed man and how does he know so much? Where is he from and what does he want from me?

I sat on my bed for hours thinking about this until I faded away into a deep slumber.
Darkness had filled my head, and suddenly a light flicker of light could be seen from afar. The light became brighter and brighter until it had consumed the darkness.

"Atlas my son, the time has come to reveal to you the identity of this man you call the man with the tattoos.

This man you see is not from this world, only he is from another race of aliens. Unlike us in which we strive to better this galaxy. His race seek to take over planets and destroy the very thing we are trying to accomplish.

This man's name is Victor. He was sent to your planet many ages ago. Victor's race does grant him power that of which can cause great harm. He possesses immense strength and stamina, extensive knowledge of this universe and of others, and so much more.

Victor plans to eliminate you when you approach the ship near Mars. I have forewarned you so you can prepare for the fight of your life. Keep in mind this will take place in zero gravity so choose your strategy wisely my son. Do not put these matters off for which Victor is already devising a plan.

If you are not able to stop Victor then all hope for our world and yours is gone. Hopefully we will meet soon my son, take care."

I suddenly woke up with my forehead covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

Having to plan these next two months on how to get rid of Victor is the hardest task I have yet to do. Everything has to go according to plan, the fate of both worlds and the galaxy as we know it is at stake.