Soon My Friend

Log 3 - Test Run

So much information was going through my head.

All of the planets, moons, and galaxies felt as if they circled around me. Everything was becoming ingrained in my head. I felt as if my head was going to explode from all the information.

Just so much to take in, I didn't know if I could do this. Just strands and strands of information invading my head like ocean waves coming into shore. What took twenty minutes felt like an eternity. Then as soon as it started it stopped.

I felt normal, but I knew so much, more than any being on this planet. With this information, I am now willing and able to travel to Mars and return to the planet I truly am from.

"Whoa," I said in awe and excitement.

Whoa at the things I can do with my new found abilities. I cannot get carried away with this though. But I'll give them a test run just to be safe.

I road into town thinking where I could start or how to use these powers. As I was walking, I heard from behind me, "I wonder if she got those flowers I sent her."

I turned to the short man who was behind me, "Who did you send flowers to?"

He gave me the most confusing and alarmed look, "I didn't say anything, man."

I soon came to realize I have the power to read minds now. I don't know how I did it but I can.
Knowing I can read minds I also know I can do so much. But that's not the only power I had inherited. To my understanding I can take over a person's body and use them at my will. Looking for a formidable subject, I took a look around.

Contemplating and looking to choose people that were walking all around me. I wasn't a big person, so I decided to mark my target to be a man of considerable size. I looked and looked and found this tall man about six-foot-three and about two-hundred pounds. "That'll do."

I concentrated my thoughts into this man, then I felt an out-of-body experience. I can see myself dashing through all these entities. Everyone looked like a bluish blur while my target was painted bright red.

I came closer and closer and out of nowhere. I felt myself towering over everyone. There was a reflective window where I was. I turned and looked. It felt so amazing. Built like a tank and tall as a tower. I gave a pose flexing my muscles and gave a quick, "hmph" in approval.

As I flexed my right arm in a window reflection, I heard a commotion happening in an alley near by.

"I just want to go home! Leave me alone!" a woman shouted at a distance.

There where three guys surrounding this young woman about in her mid-twenties.

"I just walked through here since it's a shorter way to work!"

All three guys that surrounded her were stocky guys with hidden faces covered in hoodies.

"Well you found yourself walking through our alley and now you have to pay the price,"

Taking the opportunity of this body, I moved my massive legs one step then another and another. The boots I was wearing made it seem as if each step I took made the ground shake. I approached the three goons.

"That's enough," I said in a firm and loud voice.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do abo-," he stopped mid-sentence as he turned around. He gazed at my chest and looked up.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I confidently said.

He turned his back to me as if they were going to walk away. But I knew this wasn't gonna be the case. Knowing a fight was about to happen, I slowly felt my heartbeat go faster and everything slow down.

My breath became shortened and my muscles tensed. As soon as he waited to drop my guard, he made a huge swing with his right. Missing immensely, I took the opportunity to grab him by his shoulders and ram my massive head into his face. Blood instantly started to pour from his nose. Realizing my strength, I felt like a bull ready to charge at their enemies.

With such a scared face and covered in blood the goon yelled, "Let's get out of here! This guy is gonna kill me!"

It seems as if running away is what these guys do best.

"Are you alright?" I asked the lovely female.

"Yes, you stopped them before they had the chance to do anything, thank you."

I felt amazing in this body that I had borrowed. Now that I have a better understanding of these powers, I need to stop beating around the bush and continue my journey.