Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

History Class

Currently it’s 9.30 in the morning and my brothers and I are stuck in a classroom with some crazy lady that my parents hired for our teacher. At the moment she is trying to teach us about our history and how our species came to be, but most of all why our parents were married blah, blah, blah. It’s not like we didn’t already know this stuff I mean seriously it’s about our parents.

“Taylah-Marie are you listening to anything im saying?” Awe shit! Im busted, I shouldn’t day dream in class, but oh well, crazy lady should be more interesting.

“Yes?”

“Then what did I say about why your parents got married?” Urgh! I really don’t like her i mean who asks stupid questions? Or tries to teach kids about how and why their parents got together? i mean shouldn't it be the kids teaching others about their parent marriage not the other way around?

“You said that they got married to protect the were-cats because as a species they were – are dying out. So they got pushed into marriage that neither of them wanted, to not only save the were-cats but form a treaty between the two species.” Ha! In your face crazy lady!

“Okay, I give you that. So what was the agreement, or treaty as Taylah-Marie called it, about?”

Alex raised his hand “It was so that the werewolves could protect the were-cats and in return, if there was ever a war to break out, the were-cats would assist them in the fight because it would give the werewolves an advantage” gosh does he always have to suck up this psycho’s ass?

“Very good Alexander now Taylah-Marie why can’t you follow your brother’s example?” She did not just ask me that! That’s below the belt, Alex suck’s up people’s asses it’s the only thing he's good at doing.

“What and suck up people’s asses? No thanks”

“I DO NOT SUCK UP PEOPLE’S ASSES!!” Hah! That’s what he thinks.

“Relax pooch, im sure you don’t”

It was obvious that I had gotten on Alex’s nerves he started shaking; this was a sign that he was losing his temper. Then all of a sudden it was like a bomb went off in the room everyone was arguing with everyone, Connor and Brendon were yelling at me for saying that stuff to Alex. Liam and Dylan were yelling at each other because of a toy gun or whatever, I wasn’t really paying attention. Then there was James the most level headed of us all, who was trying to calm down Alex who was stating that he wanted to rip my head off. All of the fighting was enough to put our teacher on end and snap. Before anyone of us could react there was a warm copper brown coloured wolf in front of us and boy was it livid.

Just then the “bell” signaled to us that we could leave; technically it was just a little egg timer. Right after our “history” class we had a combat class, because lets face it there isn’t any peace between the supernatural, I don’t think there ever will be. Everyone that’s supernatural has to be on edge a majority of the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story, tell me what you think and whether i should change anything?