Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Unpacking.

The house was amazing, well it was more like a mansion than a house, but just like my home in England it has that homey feel to it. The mansion was three stories high with a basement that is visible because it was above the ground, I was unsure if there was another level below that, it looked kind of gloomy but that was the effect the dying trees and snow had on the house.

Aiden stepped up beside me and snorted at me because of my gawking, I quickly averted my gaze away from the building to the self indulged dick that was standing next to me.

“What?” I asked him, narrowing my eyes during the process.

“Haven’t you ever seen a house like this before?”

“No, ive only seen more extravagant ones, like my home back in England, this pales in comparison to it, but it is beautiful none the less.”

“Whatever my mother has told me that I’m supposed to show you where your room is so that you can settle in more.” With those final words he started off towards the door, I quickly followed after him knowing that he wasn’t going to be stopping at all.

The inside of the house was absolutely amazing; they had light creamy coloured walls, along with white skirting boards and doorframes.

Aiden kept walking up the stairs until we reached the third floor then he walked down the hallway until we reached the fourth door on the right.

“This is your room, mine is next door to your left” and with said that he left

I hesitated before opening the door, the room was absolutely amazing, and the walls were paint splashed with greens, blues and purples. My bed matched the walls it was the same kind of colours but they were stripes instead. To the left of my bed was the window and beside the window was a desk that had a lamp on it.

The Reynolds had asked me if I needed a computer but I told them that I already had a laptop so they didn’t need to get me one. Next to the desk a bit further down the wall was a vanity table, which had new sets of make-up and jewelry and hair accessories on them.

I was just about to start unpacking everything into my walk in closet, yeah that’s right! I said I had a walk in closet, are you jealous? Anyway that’s when I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it up to find a 10 year old girl standing there with a big cheesy grin on her face.

“Hi! Im Crystal but you can call me Chris”

“Hi Crystal im Taylah but you can just call me Tay”

“Okay! Do you need help unpacking?” Boy she was overly hypo, and really, really talkative

“Uh yeah sure, why not”

We walked back to my suitcase and started splitting the clothing up between tops, pants, dresses, jumpers and jackets, skirts, shorts and pajamas when we heard moaning coming from the other room, the room to the left, Aiden’s room.

“Does he do this a lot?” I asked Chris, because if he did I want him to get sound proof walls so I don’t have to hear it.

“sorry to say but yeah he does, I always just play music to drown out the noise, because my room is just across from yours and you can hear everything that goes on in there.”

“Okay playing music it is then” I started looking through one of the other box’s to try and find my Ipod dock and once I found it, I plugged it in chucked my Ipod on it and started playing “heroes” by All Time Low.

“Not gonna miss you when your dead and gone,
Not gonna talk about you over and over,
Not gonna file you under latest nostalgia,
Not happily ever after,
Not gonna listen to your played out songs,
Don’t wanna think about you over and over and over,”


Chris and I were walking back and forth between my closet and bed, to put the clothes away, we were both singing along to ourselves until the chorus came on, then we started dancing like maniacs around my room, while still putting clothes away, just less productively.

“You’re not a hero you’re a liar,
You’re not a savior you’re a vampire,
Sucking the life out of all the friends you’ve ever known,
You’re just a train wreck, not a winner,
Up on you’re soapbox, preaching down to the sinners,
A saint without a cause, we’re not listening we’re not listening.”


By the time the song was just finishing we finished unpacking.

“I’m not a hero, im a liar,
im not a savior im a vampire,
sucking the life out of all the friends ive ever known,
We’re just a train wreck, not winners on a soapbox,
Preaching down to the sinners,
Saint without a cause we’re not listening,
We’re not listening, we’re not listening,
We’re not listening.”


We decided to turn off the music to see if Aiden and his thing were still here, and by the sounds of it they weren't, finally some peace and quiet to this area of the house.

“Hey Tay, do you wanna go down to the pools with me? Mum wont let me go unless im with someone older than me, just in case something happens.”

“Yeah sure, just let me get changed and we’ll be on our way”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tay's outfit

Sorry I haven’t updated in so long guys, ive just been busy getting everything ready for my next story, which is going to be a Draco Malfoy fan-fic, and I don’t wanna be one of those people that don’t know what they’re talking about and misspell everything so yeah please forgive me?
Ill put another chapter up tonight to make up for it XD

Comment? Subscribe? Xx