Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Story Time.

I was running down a corridor to where I heard my mum and sister screaming, and then I heard the smashing of glass so I ran faster. I came to the door and opened it to find unknown people in my house. They were all decked out in black and held guns and knifes and swords, they all turned towards me as I opened the door.

“It’s another werecat! GET HER!” what appeared to be the leader said, and that’s when I changed, I didn’t change into what they thought I would. I changed into a werewolf, and lunged at them.


I woke up with a start, I hadn’t dreamt about that night in over 5 years, why is it only coming back now? The dream didn’t help my waking thoughts, I thought about what happened to me, my sister and my mother and what they did to us because we were a different species. But the biggest thing was what they tried to do to me; I will never forget the physical and emotional torment that I went through that night. The night before we left Australia all together, packing up and moving to England would have been what stopped everything, stopped us being hunted.

I started sobbing, because the images going through my head were horrid, images of them tormenting my mother and sister right before my very eyes. I hadn’t realized that I woke Aiden up until he was comforting me, murmuring meaningless words so that I would calm down. After about half an hour of comforting me, I was finally able to settle down and actually control my erratic breathing.

“What was the dream about? Can you talk about it? Maybe it will make you feel better?” Aiden said, trying to pry some answers from me.

“Did your parents ever tell you the reason behind why me and my family moved away 9 years ago?” I normally never told ANYONE this story, what happened to me has been locked away in the back of my head for so long. Not even my family members know what truly happened... They just saw the aftermath. The blood, the cuts and bruises.

“No, what happened?”

I took a large intake of breath, just to slowly release it, I was trying to build up enough courage to tell someone else my story, the story about my childhood, the reason behind the nightmares.

“Okay so you know how when I was explaining to you about why I am the way I am, why im a hybrid. How I said no one knew apart from my family? Well it started off like that, but then there was one night I was put in bed like any other night, nothing out of the ordinary. My mum was having trouble putting Leila to bed so she took her into the nursery, to rock her on the rocking chair. She had succeeded until they came, they crashed through the nursery window starting my mother and jerking my sister awake, then the tormenting began. I was lying in my bed just listening to the noises around me; I heard the window smash but thought nothing of it, until I heard their screams, until I heard my mother and sister screaming for them to stop. I ran down the many hallways in our house to get to the nursery, and then the screaming got worse so I ran faster. I pushed open the nursery room door to find 5 men all dressed in black with ski masks on, they were all standing around my mother and sister and they were repeatedly kicking them.”

I took an inhale of breath, remembering the scene I saw, I had tears cascading down my cheeks.

“Their leader saw me and said ‘It's another werecat! GET HER!’ as soon as he said that I decided to phase thinking that I could do more damage in that form than as a human. As soon as they noticed I turned into a werewolf, and not the werecats they were hunting, they gathered what I was, considering female children cannot inherit their father’s abilities. They caught me in the end, no matter how much I tried, the main thought running through my head was where in the hell was my father? And then I remembered he had gone to a neighboring pack to see how they were doing. Anyways they held up a knife to my mother’s throat and said ‘change back or we kill her’ and they pressed it in harder each minute that I didn’t change back, and I wasn’t going to… Until I saw the blood, then I changed back as quickly as I could, their leader turned to me and said ‘Ahh that’s a good girl, now we’re going to leave mummy and your sister here, where they will die slowly through their injuries and we’ll take you into a different room.’ And that’s just what they did; they took me into a different room and started torturing me because I was an abomination that didn’t deserve to live, they ran knives down my back, poisoned knifes so I couldn’t heal like I normally would. These men were cruel and vicious they even went as far to have their way with me. I lost everything that night, I lost the will to be alive, I lost my innocence and I lost the bond I had to my mother and sister, simply because I didn’t do what I should have, I should have howled for help. None of them understand that I was only seven, I was in shock and didn’t fully understand what was going on, and yet they still blame everything that happened that night on me.”

I looked down, indicating to Aiden that I had finished my story.

“You don’t have to feel that way anymore, none of them are going to get you, you have a lot of reasons to be alive today because if you weren’t your family would lose someone they love dearly, whether you see it or not.”

“Thank you for listening Aiden, it means a lot” and with that said I fell asleep, amongst a headache, sore eyes and horrid images that will hopefully not bother me anymore tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i have to admit that my story is incredibly cliche, but hey, i love my cliche stories.

comment? subscribe?